First Name
David Pollitt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford f150 XLT 3.0 diesel
Occupation
Retired
I wasn't going to post this but I decided I needed to.

Some of you may have noticed that I haven't been around for a few weeks. Reason for my absence is because the wife I I both were sick with Covid. I never did test positive, but my wife did. By the time she made it down to urgent care (closest place that was testing for us) I was so sick I could hardly get out of bed. Plus, I already knew if she was positive, I had to be because I was sick first. Anyway it was really bad for about 5 days but I started getting better. My wife was about 2 days behind me. And as I was getting better , she hit a point where she couldn't get past. Unfortunately, she passed away on 8/26 from cardiac arrest due to a condition know as lactic acidosis. She was only 48 years young. I don't want you all to feel sorry for me. It was our choice not to get vaccinated. We were both willing to take the risk of not taking an experimental vaccine. Sadly she lost. But, my wife did have underlying conditions that definitely played a factor in her not being able to fight thru it and ultimately, her death. She is gone, but definitely will not be forgotten. I have had so many friends and family around me the past 10 days it has been unbelievable. And also , the bond between me and my son (he's almost 21) has only gotten stronger every day. One thing I will tell you all is cherish those you love. Life is to short and you never know when their time is.

I just wanted you all to know where I am in my life right now and to let you know that I am ok and I will be ok getting thru this.

One other thing I have to add, and I'm am so grateful for it. When my wife died, were weren't mad at each other at all and had no grudges towards each other. That's a good thing, and sad at the same time because we were getting along so good and everything was going so great in our lives. This is another life lesson for you to know. Don't ever leave the house or go to bed mad at your spouse. There's no telling them I'm sorry after they're gone. I am thankful that we weren't mad at each other. That's the only positive thing I have.

Anyway, thanks for listening and God bless you all

Jay ?
God Speed
Sponsored

Bravo36

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 King Ranch FX 4
Occupation
Retired Fed LEO, Current Federal Contractor
So sorry for your loss brother. Thanks for sharing with us.

Jackal

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
My sincerest condolences on your loss. I can't even imagine the emotional roller coaster of dealing with the loss of your soul mate.

Twistingtommy

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat 2021 Ordered
Occupation
Teacher
Hey man, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Our thoughts are prayers are with your family.

Sponsored

Mixxfixx

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Coming who knows when 202? F150 screw Lariat
Occupation
Professor
so sorry for your loss bro. may she Rest In Peace.

sbi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 5.0L Lariat FX4 Space White SCREW
I am sorry for your loss. My deepest condolences to you and your family.

Listen to @OP, cherish your loved ones because you never know when the time comes. I experienced it twice with my parents in the last year and a half....didn't even have a chance to say good bye.

Tswaim

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Loan officer

Some of you may have noticed that I haven't been around for a few weeks. Reason for my absence is because the wife I I both were sick with Covid. I never did test positive, but my wife did. By the time she made it down to urgent care (closest place that was testing for us) I was so sick I could hardly get out of bed. Plus, I already knew if she was positive, I had to be because I was sick first. Anyway it was really bad for about 5 days but I started getting better. My wife was about 2 days behind me. And as I was getting better , she hit a point where she couldn't get past. Unfortunately, she passed away on 8/26 from cardiac arrest due to a condition know as lactic acidosis. She was only 48 years young. I don't want you all to feel sorry for me. It was our choice not to get vaccinated. We were both willing to take the risk of not taking an experimental vaccine. Sadly she lost. But, my wife did have underlying conditions that definitely played a factor in her not being able to fight thru it and ultimately, her death. She is gone, but definitely will not be forgotten. I have had so many friends and family around me the past 10 days it has been unbelievable. And also , the bond between me and my son (he's almost 21) has only gotten stronger every day. One thing I will tell you all is cherish those you love. Life is to short and you never know when their time is.

I just wanted you all to know where I am in my life right now and to let you know that I am ok and I will be ok getting thru this.

One other thing I have to add, and I'm am so grateful for it. When my wife died, were weren't mad at each other at all and had no grudges towards each other. That's a good thing, and sad at the same time because we were getting along so good and everything was going so great in our lives. This is another life lesson for you to know. Don't ever leave the house or go to bed mad at your spouse. There's no telling them I'm sorry after they're gone. I am thankful that we weren't mad at each other. That's the only positive thing I have.

Jay ?
Sorry for your loss! She will forever be with you and shining down on you and your son!

Mr. Jon

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 f150 / 2021 f150 order
Occupation
UPS0

Jay ?
Sorry for loss ??????
Sponsored