Sponsored

Explanation of why I haven't been around lately.

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I wasn't going to post this but I decided I needed to.

Some of you may have noticed that I haven't been around for a few weeks. Reason for my absence is because the wife I I both were sick with Covid. I never did test positive, but my wife did. By the time she made it down to urgent care (closest place that was testing for us) I was so sick I could hardly get out of bed. Plus, I already knew if she was positive, I had to be because I was sick first. Anyway it was really bad for about 5 days but I started getting better. My wife was about 2 days behind me. And as I was getting better , she hit a point where she couldn't get past. Unfortunately, she passed away on 8/26 from cardiac arrest due to a condition know as lactic acidosis. She was only 48 years young. I don't want you all to feel sorry for me. It was our choice not to get vaccinated. We were both willing to take the risk of not taking an experimental vaccine. Sadly she lost. But, my wife did have underlying conditions that definitely played a factor in her not being able to fight thru it and ultimately, her death. She is gone, but definitely will not be forgotten. I have had so many friends and family around me the past 10 days it has been unbelievable. And also , the bond between me and my son (he's almost 21) has only gotten stronger every day. One thing I will tell you all is cherish those you love. Life is to short and you never know when their time is.

I just wanted you all to know where I am in my life right now and to let you know that I am ok and I will be ok getting thru this.

One other thing I have to add, and I'm am so grateful for it. When my wife died, were weren't mad at each other at all and had no grudges towards each other. That's a good thing, and sad at the same time because we were getting along so good and everything was going so great in our lives. This is another life lesson for you to know. Don't ever leave the house or go to bed mad at your spouse. There's no telling them I'm sorry after they're gone. I am thankful that we weren't mad at each other. That's the only positive thing I have.

Anyway, thanks for listening and God bless you all

Jay ?
Sponsored

Way2qk4u2c

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 2015 Mustang GT
Occupation
Network admin
Wow I can’t imagine what you’re going through but praying for ya!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Antimatter Tremor

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

Chuck8588

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
Sending prayers your way!!!

Sponsored

Timsvtgen1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Bronco Spt BL , '21 Tremor Ordered
Sorry to hear this- God Bless you and your family, Jay

JimmyD

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Ford Edge St / 2019 Mustang premium
Occupation
Retired
I wasn't going to post this but I decided I needed to.

Some of you may have noticed that I haven't been around for a few weeks. Reason for my absence is because the wife I I both were sick with Covid. I never did test positive, but my wife did. By the time she made it down to urgent care (closest place that was testing for us) I was so sick I could hardly get out of bed. Plus, I already knew if she was positive, I had to be because I was sick first. Anyway it was really bad for about 5 days but I started getting better. My wife was about 2 days behind me. And as I was getting better , she hit a point where she couldn't get past. Unfortunately, she passed away on 8/26 from cardiac arrest due to a condition know as lactic acidosis. She was only 48 years young. I don't want you all to feel sorry for me. It was our choice not to get vaccinated. We were both willing to take the risk of not taking an experimental vaccine. Sadly she lost. But, my wife did have underlying conditions that definitely played a factor in her not being able to fight thru it and ultimately, her death. She is gone, but definitely will not be forgotten. I have had so many friends and family around me the past 10 days it has been unbelievable. And also , the bond between me and my son (he's almost 21) has only gotten stronger every day. One thing I will tell you all is cherish those you love. Life is to short and you never know when their time is.

I just wanted you all to know where I am in my life right now and to let you know that I am ok and I will be ok getting thru this.

One other thing I have to add, and I'm am so grateful for it. When my wife died, were weren't mad at each other at all and had no grudges towards each other. That's a good thing, and sad at the same time because we were getting along so good and everything was going so great in our lives. This is another life lesson for you to know. Don't ever leave the house or go to bed mad at your spouse. There's no telling them I'm sorry after they're gone. I am thankful that we weren't mad at each other. That's the only positive thing I have.

Anyway, thanks for listening and God bless you all

Jay ?
So so sorry Jay.

Madeinchina

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor, 2012 Mustang GT
Very sorry to hear about your loss Jay. Best wishes to you and your son as well as the rest of the family. I'm happy to hear the both of you are supported by friends and family through this tragedy. Get well soon.

dhrandy

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1950 Plymouth, 2021 F-150 Lariat 500a
Occupation
Engineering Tech
Sorry for your loss Jay, that really sucks. Prayers sent.
Sponsored