Exhaust Options

Sharky24

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Tremor 5.0
I dug around and can't find an answer. Just picked up a new 23 Tremor with the 5.0. Between searching retailers, this page, and facebook groups, I can't seem to find any exhaust options. I emailed Borla and they stated they have systems in development but not yet for sale. Has anybody modified their exhaust successfully with this set up, and if so, what did you do? Looking for that deeper and louder tone without drone.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Je1279

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 XLT 5.0 SuperCrew 4x4 BAP
Congrats on the new truck. I did the same thing a while back and got the same answers. I reached out to Borla, Corsa and Magnaflow and Borla was the only one who had a system in development.

DrewMackin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Tremor 5.0
Congrats on the new truck. I did the same thing a while back and got the same answers. I reached out to Borla, Corsa and Magnaflow and Borla was the only one who had a system in development.
I believe Corsa is planning one but hasn't reached the development stage. Through my research I got back the same answers as you for actual development. I think Borla will be the first one released but don't know when.

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Tremor (Stone Gray Met), RS and F350 dually
I'll do some research because I want one as well.
Ping them all so they know that there is interest in some Tremor exhaust systems.

snyce1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21' F150PB PLATINUM, 17'Escape, 15'expeditionEL
I dug around and can't find an answer. Just picked up a new 23 Tremor with the 5.0. Between searching retailers, this page, and facebook groups, I can't seem to find any exhaust options. I emailed Borla and they stated they have systems in development but not yet for sale. Has anybody modified their exhaust successfully with this set up, and if so, what did you do? Looking for that deeper and louder tone without drone.
Check magnaflow...

Sponsored

gagliano7

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 4x4 XL STX BAP 5.0 3:73
Any one do the resonator delete on the Tremor?

OP
OP
Sharky24

Sharky24

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Tremor 5.0
Corsa has officially released their Tremor exhaust options!

Mtnman1

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 RCSB FX4
Occupation
Engineer
Buy a muffler, have a local shop replace just the muffler with the new one.

Will sound the same as the cat back and save you 1k. Performance will be the same.

Sponsored

gagliano7

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 4x4 XL STX BAP 5.0 3:73
That is alot of money. I wish someone would just make a muffler since all the joints are slip joint and you can use the tremor exhaust.

wz00r2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
Just have the factory muffler removed and weld a Corsa muffler in its place. Thats what I did and I am very happy with it.

StoneGray22

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 SCREW, 500A, 3.5 EB, 4x4, Max Tow, 157"
Just have the factory muffler removed and weld a Corsa muffler in its place. Thats what I did and I am very happy with it.
Which corsa did you have installed? Got any sound clips?
Sponsored