Ever buy anything from carid.com?

Eric

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XL STX
I’ve read some negative reviews about them but they seem legit and have so many different things. Quite a few that I want.

Does anyone have any experiences with them to share? Good or bad.

Anyone from Canada ever buy from there?
Sponsored

JohnMcClane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 150
Purchased some wheels from them in the past that showed up in great condition, so I can't complain, I honestly think it was a dropship directly from the factory/distributor(build dates were several months before order, but origin was the same).

I've lately become biased to local and forum vendors I can more directly contact, I've actually seen better/competitive prices and feel more confident in the transaction.

gadiedrick

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT 4x4 SuperCrew long bed hybrid
Occupation
retired USN Chief Petty Officer
Have previously purchased from them with no issues but not the case with our '21 F150. Accessory manufacturers represent that their product previously manufactured for 2020 F150s & prior years will fit the '21 F150. From door sills plates to in-channel window deflectors to one-piece tonneau covers to wheel well fender trim. It ain't gonna happen! Maybe by 2022 the PROPER product may finally be available for our '21 F150.

wayne

First Name
wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 platinum loaded, 2013 raptor
i dont buy from carid. They charge you return shipping even if they send the wrong part. American truck is even worse. I like buying from a real store or places like Summit racing who has real customer service. You cant beat Summit Racing for customer service or even amazon.com. Ebay I would never buy from because they are affiliated with Paypal and they are the very worst company to deal with. It took me 3 months to get money out of them for items i sold on ebay and had to use paypal. Read the complaints about Paypal customer service.

OP
OP
Eric

Eric

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XL STX
Well I’m in Canada and they were charging me around $90 for shipping on about $40 worth of a tow hook and hitch lock. I can’t go for that. Hall and Oates

PungoteagueDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX, Porsche C4S, Ford F-350 KR, Ford F-150 K
Occupation
retired
They aren’t actually a vendor. They are a reseller/consolidator/middleman. They sell/drop ship products that are actually shipped from manufacturers or others. I have purchased from them when they had a much better price, but only knowing there would be no service except from the manufacturer/actual shipper/seller.
Sponsored