OP

Canada-guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150
Occupation
Sales
Nope, but I received the latest build schedule yesterday from Ford Canada, all it says is the work surface is constrained until further notice. I ordered 3 in august, I had work surface on two of them so I dropped that today in an attempt to bump up the build time.

It is also stating March is the production month for a new order, so I would hope mine would get built way before then.
What do you mean March is the production month? I also ordered in August and I have the work surface.
Sponsored

NoSnow

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Retired
Nope, but I received the latest build schedule yesterday from Ford Canada, all it says is the work surface is constrained until further notice. I ordered 3 in august, I had work surface on two of them so I dropped that today in an attempt to bump up the build time.

It is also stating March is the production month for a new order, so I would hope mine would get built way before then.
Thanks for the update. I feel for anyone putting in a new order now as that sounds like a huge delay. It is difficult to get info from Ford Canada but I guess if you ordered 3 then you would have a little more influence than the rest of us. Curious if you are a dealership or a business that put in the orders. Also are these a retail order? Thanks

from what I can tell the lack of retail VINs is the same regardless of country but hopefully that changes in the next week or so.

GerhardCA

First Name
Gerhard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Journey Crossroad
Occupation
Professional Services Manager
If you were to order today, the anticipated production month would be March. I wouldn't be shocked if our production month wasn't January.
Crazy.
I ordered a velocity blue lariat sport back in Aug, but without work surface and the normal V6 Ecoboost. Obviously a few extras but nothing crazy. Hoping I wont only see my truck in March or something crazy like that. If that's the case, I'd just cancel. Cant be waiting another 5 months if I ordered back in August already

Last edited:

GerhardCA

First Name
Gerhard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Journey Crossroad
Occupation
Professional Services Manager
Anyone know about expected delivery dates for those that ordered august and prior? I really dont want to wait another 5-6 months for canadian to come in

Sponsored

NoSnow

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Retired
Anyone know about expected delivery dates for those that ordered august and prior? I really dont want to wait another 5-6 months for canadian to come in
[/QUOTE

I'm not aware of any delays specific to Canadian orders. If you ordered in August you should be getting a VIN shortly after OKTB which is supposedly next week. The dealers are expecting the stock vehicles to hit to lot later this month or early December. Not aware of any VIN's for Canadian or US retail orders so there is nothing unique about your August order. Hopefully in the next week or so we start seeing some VIN's with build dates.

Sparky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I agree with NoSnow as I don’t know anything that differs between Canada and the US. Once the okay to build is achieved then both Canada and US retail orders should see some progress.

billybob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT 302A, 2012 Focus SEL
Occupation
EE
I'm just working on putting an order in, I'll give an update if I get one on dates but a local dealer now has 2 incoming an XLT and Lariat that will be on the lot within 10 days I was told.

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 2021 King Ranch
Occupation
Maintenance supervisor
Has anyone in Canada received an ETA or been issued a VIN#? I ordered my truck in August, I’ve made a few changes since but still have not received any ETA or VIN#. All the dealer can tell me is it has been accepted by Ford. By accepted I’m thinking the truck is buildable. Let me know what you guys might know. Thanks
As last week no vin available yet, hopefully it should be around December, already canceled the seat optio, I hope the work surface won’t delay my KR, further,,

Sponsored

hillbros_96

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150, 2021 F150
Actually stopped at the dealer this afternoon, I now have a VIN and it has been sent to factory for build, so I should see the build date soon through my leasing company.

Bryan Simon

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Ranchero, 66 ElCamino, 05 Ranger, and more
Occupation
Maintenance
Actually stopped at the dealer this afternoon, I now have a VIN and it has been sent to factory for build, so I should see the build date soon through my leasing company.
Retail or Stock order?

Norheat

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 f150 5.0, 2021 F150 hybrid
Just had a conversation with the dealership that ordered my truck in September. They have multiple trucks on order (even ordered another one yesterday) and have yet to recieve a build date for any of them.
The orders are verified with Ford but no build dates. Based on this, I assume that it's at least 8 weeks if they were to be issued a build date today.
Does not sound like I will be seeing my truck for a few months yet.
That April estimate is looking more and more likely. I hope that it turns around.
Sponsored