First Name
Gerhard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Journey Crossroad
Occupation
Professional Services Manager
Wow. Order date of January 27th and a production date of Feb 20th. That one was quick... Good for you.
Thanks...well technically I ordered back in Aug 2020, but cancelled in December due to the wait times.
Then my dealer called mid Jan and said they have a special on Lariats till 2Feb. It "should be there by end March or early April. (what he said)

I went with that then
Sponsored

Viper1010

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
My truck is done being built! It's now awaiting shipment. For those waiting, if you have a build date, it's probably safe to assume that there is going to be a delay due to the lines shutting down, and now the Kansas plant shutting down completely due to weather/natural gas shortages. My truck's blend was Feb 11th but didn't get produced until Feb 17th.

Here is my status update. It's getting close to coming.

Ford F-150 ETA or VIN# in Canada 1613671890843

grosbiz

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Toyota Yaris Hatchback, 2015 Nissan Rogue
My truck is done being built! It's now awaiting shipment. For those waiting, if you have a build date, it's probably safe to assume that there is going to be a delay due to the lines shutting down, and now the Kansas plant shutting down completely due to weather/natural gas shortages. My truck's blend was Feb 11th but didn't get produced until Feb 17th.

Here is my status update. It's getting close to coming.

1613671890843.png
Where did you get this table from? Thanks.

Sponsored

GerhardCA

First Name
Gerhard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Journey Crossroad
Occupation
Wow. Order date of January 27th and a production date of Feb 20th. That one was quick... Good for you.
Where on the Window Sticker do you see the production date? I can see some Ramp info and plant where the truck would be built, but not the date.

grosbiz

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Toyota Yaris Hatchback, 2015 Nissan Rogue
Where on the Window Sticker do you see the production date? I can see some Ramp info and plant where the truck would be built, but not the date.
See red circles below.
0125 = month and day. In this case Jan 25th
In the vin if the second to last letter is a F its Dearborn, K is KC

See example below.

Ford F-150 ETA or VIN# in Canada 1614002198712

blind56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 2.7EB, 2016 WRX
Ordered Jan 18, still no VIN or anything yet. Have the spray in liner and wheel liners on my truck, maybe that's what's holding it up. Will bug my dealer this Friday and see if he's got any updates for me, if not I'll drop the spray in liner and get them to do it instead of the factory. Probably will do the same with the wheel liners-has anyone gotten Line-X in their wheel wells? Any drawbacks to using that instead of the plastic wheel liners?

Sponsored

GerhardCA

First Name
Gerhard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Journey Crossroad
Occupation
Ordered Jan 18, still no VIN or anything yet. Have the spray in liner and wheel liners on my truck, maybe that's what's holding it up. Will bug my dealer this Friday and see if he's got any updates for me, if not I'll drop the spray in liner and get them to do it instead of the factory. Probably will do the same with the wheel liners-has anyone gotten Line-X in their wheel wells? Any drawbacks to using that instead of the plastic wheel liners?
I also have those options on my truck and ordered Jan 27th. got the Vin and production dates as well.

NoSnow

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Retired
I also have those options on my truck and ordered Jan 27th. got the Vin and production dates as well.
There a number of us that have had a truck built in late January and early February that held up because of these options. If you can delete them I would suggest you do it.

blind56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 2.7EB, 2016 WRX
There a number of us that have had a truck built in late January and early February that held up because of these options. If you can delete them I would suggest you do it.
I think you meant to quote me, but that's the plan if I don't get a VIN by Friday.
Salesperson has been off for the past two weeks and only just got back this past Friday so it's possible that there's been some movement since. Not like I've got some rare/high-end build either, it's just that 2.7L Lariat lease deal that's been floating around for the past month.
Sponsored