First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 limited
Occupation
Railroad
In the tracker the ETA is 2/23 but not showing built or shipped. Early last week I had an ETA 2/19 and got bumped a few days before that deadline. Now the day of and nothing.

Ford F-150 ETA is today 2/23 but not shipped yet. Screenshot_20210223-112010
Sponsored

Last edited:

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
This is very sad. Did you ask your dealer for the detailed tracking? Also did you get spray in liner?

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
I'm not confident in the Ford Tracking site being at all accurate. My window sticker updated today to add Dearborn as my final assembly plant. Blend was yesterday, so it makes me believe the truck is currently in production, but that info is not reflected on the tracker.

Let us know what your dealer says.

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
I'm not confident in the Ford Tracking site being at all accurate. My window sticker updated today to add Dearborn as my final assembly plant. Blend was yesterday, so it makes me believe the truck is currently in production, but that info is not reflected on the tracker.

The Ford retail tracker is pretty much useless. There are SO many steps the truck takes behind the scenes, you have no idea what is happening without dealer or employee help!

charliecbp

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F 150 Limited PowerBoost

You won't show "scheduled for production" for a few days after the blend, I believe that shows when it actually comes off the line, My blend was 2/18, scheduled for production showed up on 2/21 with a date of 2/20 and the delivery date appeared on the tracker at the same time the "scheduled for production" date did, in my case delivery is set to be 3/12 for my Limited

Last edited:

Sponsored

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
You won't show "scheduled for production" for a few days after the blend, I believe that shows when it actually comes off the line, My blend was 2/18, scheduled for production showed up on 2/21 with a date of 2/20 and the delivery date appeared on the tracker at the same time the "scheduled for production" date did, in my case delivery is set to be 3/12 for my Limited
That makes sense and kind of what I was assuming might happen. As far as shipping, I feel pretty confident it will ship to Claycomo and then catch a truck to Arkansas. Hopefully, Claycomo stop doesn't slow it down too much. Of course, with my luck, it will show up while I'm gone for Spring Break toward the end of March.

OP
OP

Dut

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 limited
Occupation
Railroad
According to the dealer it now the first week of March. I'm only like 2 hour drive from Dearborn. Yes I had a spray in liner and wheel liners. But the dealer is not sure why my ETA has changed 3 times now.

Ford F-150 ETA is today 2/23 but not shipped yet. Screenshot_20210223-130923