Estimate arrival

rucus0101

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Navigator, Mustang
My truck is showing a build date now of Jan 21. I am curious for those that have been through this before when I should expect arrival? I have the spray in bed liner option and I heard that adds a few days and I am in Texas (Houston). How long does it typically take to build it, do the spray in, ship it to Texas? Just looking for an estimate as to which week.
Sponsored

Dan M.

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR SQ 4X4 PB
Occupation
Retired Army
My truck is showing a build date now of Jan 21. I am curious for those that have been through this before when I should expect arrival? I have the spray in bed liner option and I heard that adds a few days and I am in Texas (Houston). How long does it typically take to build it, do the spray in, ship it to Texas? Just looking for an estimate as to which week.
In 2018 it took 3 1/2 weeks after it was built in KC to arrive in NC.

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
My 2018 took 12 days to mid AL and was shipped by rail to Birmingham and trucked another 100 miles to dealer. The 2021 is on track to be the same.

zdjelar

First Name
Saša
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited (AMB)
Occupation
Energy
I’m in a similar boat...build week of Jan 25th and wondering how soon I’ll have it (also Houston).

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
I got some more good news this afternoon.

Last update I can get, waiting on truck now to carry to the dealer 100 miles away. So anytime between tomorrow and Saturday is a good bet. Sat will be 10 days total travel time.

Ford F-150 Estimate arrival 1610066369238

Sponsored

satexas

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 PB 2021 L502a
I'm in San Antonio, and have same build week (Detroit, Hybrid). I got a really nice call from dealer today and we chatted and he's the General Manager. I talked about 'realistic delivery time' and mentioned that typically it's like 2-3 weeks after build week for delivery - yes? He said basically yes, but that I should expect it end of February far more likely than mid-late Feb.

Hope that helps you since you're basically up the road.

Norheat

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 f150 5.0, 2021 F150 hybrid
Question, my window sticker says Convoy for a shipping method after built. I assume that means truck any idea how long it will take to be delivered? It is being built tomorrow.

Attachments

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Question, my window sticker says Convoy for a shipping method after built. I assume that means truck any idea how long it will take to be delivered? It is being built tomorrow.
They all say that, even the ones shipped by rail.

Norheat

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 f150 5.0, 2021 F150 hybrid
Ok, thank you. My sticker does not mention rail at all,.
currybob thank you. Fair enough, my sticker does not mention rail so that helped with my confusion. Congrats on finally getting your new truck. Do you figure roughly a week or two after built it shows up at the dealership?

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Ok, thank you. My sticker does not mention rail at all,.

currybob thank you. Fair enough, my sticker does not mention rail so that helped with my confusion. Congrats on finally getting your new truck. Do you figure roughly a week or two after built it shows up at the dealership?
Probably a good average but really depends on the distance it has the travel. Ca is probably 3 weeks travel time.

Trains make so many stops and drop off and pick rail cars. Mine took about 5 days I think to get to Alabama but sat waiting for a truck for 13 days to take to the dealer. That is not the norm but seems to be my norm. Lol

Sponsored

J509

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Limited
Just got an update today! My truck, a star white powerboost, was built yesterday and is scheduled to arrive at the dealership on 2/14. I was supposed to get a Lang smoker for Valentine’s Day, which has been delayed, but I will gladly take an F150 instead ?

BoilerTimmay

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 SCREW 3.5L
Just got an update today! My truck, a star white powerboost, was built yesterday and is scheduled to arrive at the dealership on 2/14. I was supposed to get a Lang smoker for Valentine’s Day, which has been delayed, but I will gladly take an F150 instead ?
Nice! What was your “blend” date and where is your truck traveling to and what plant? Has the ford customer tracker updated? Mine was supposed to be built yesterday.

zdjelar

First Name
Saša
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited (AMB)
Occupation
Energy
My “blend” from sticker is 220210129. And coming via rail. (No factory spray in liner)

Any idea how long before I see it in Houston and ready for pickup?

J509

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Limited
Nice! What was your “blend” date and where is your truck traveling to and what plant? Has the ford customer tracker updated? Mine was supposed to be built yesterday.
Date-0121, coming to PratvilleAl, DRB, the tracker was updated this morning when I checked it. My build was a day later than anticipated. Hopefully the shipping will be without any delays. Good luck on yours.

OP
OP

rucus0101

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Navigator, Mustang