Estimate arrival

desertlivin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla M3, 2021 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
Occupation
Network Architect
We have the same production date, but mine doesn't have any shipping information or dealer delivery info provided yet. Perhaps later today...i'll keep checking.
My dealer has been keeping me informed before the Ford website updates. So far it's been the dealer giving me an update and then the Ford website updates two days later. Is yours coming out of the Dearborn plant? Powerboost?
Sponsored

zdjelar

First Name
Saša
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited (AMB)
Occupation
Energy
My dealer has been keeping me informed before the Ford website updates. So far it's been the dealer giving me an update and then the Ford website updates two days later. Is yours coming out of the Dearborn plant? Powerboost?
yes and yes. Limited AMB with max recline and interior work surface. no spray-in liner.

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
I recently bought a pull behind camper and this truck is to be the tow vehicle. ORdered the truck and the camper, both of which are very popular back in September. I have had to pass on the camper in November, December, and now the one that is on-site at the RV dealer today. Pushing that order to the next batch in mid-March.

I also ordered two kayaks, they arrived, and had to borrow a friend's truck to pick them up while they sit in my garage. Everything is getting here except the truck.
Crazy, man. Also started the process in Sept thinking I could finalize our last camping trips with the current truck the trailer, then do suspension and tire upgrades on it in the off season (which I did). But also intended on using a PCO (long expired even though it looked WAY in the future at the time) and also getting the inflated market value for my used 2017 which is losing value by the day as new F150s ship. My out of pocket gap to close could be >$5k more than I had planned in September!

Plus we need to put ~1k miles on before doing serious towing (to make sure the new truck is broken in and safe) so there is that delay as well.

desertlivin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla M3, 2021 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
Occupation
Network Architect
Crazy, man. Also started the process in Sept thinking I could finalize our last camping trips with the current truck the trailer, then do suspension and tire upgrades on it in the off season (which I did). But also intended on using a PCO (long expired even though it looked WAY in the future at the time) and also getting the inflated market value for my used 2017 which is losing value by the day as new F150s ship. My out of pocket gap to close could be >$5k more than I had planned in September!

Plus we need to put ~1k miles on before doing serious towing (to make sure the new truck is broken in and safe) so there is that delay as well.
Makes perfect sense, my Q4 2020 $2,500 PCO was replaced with a $2,00 PCO in early Jan. It is good until the end of March. If you have not received a PCO to replace the one you had from Q4 ask your salesperson to contact Ford and get it replaced.

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
Makes perfect sense, my Q4 2020 $2,500 PCO was replaced with a $2,00 PCO in early Jan. It is good until the end of March. If you have not received a PCO to replace the one you had from Q4 ask your salesperson to contact Ford and get it replaced.
Oh I got that replaced by a generous forum user donating a popup window. It is pretty unbelievable though that the SECOND round 3-month PCO is barely going to make it for us under the wire!
Sponsored