First Name
Van
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Hybrid
Occupation
Retired
From day 1 on my new F150 Hybrid, I've had the error message (photo attached). I was out of town for most to the first month after buying the truck, so wasn't too worried about it. I assumed I'd figure it out as I learned about the tech on the truck. Well, finally had the time to dive in. Hitting the "Reset" button does nothing. "See Owners Manual for details".... the electronic manual is completely useless in regards to this error. (my first impression of this type of manual is not good). "Try unplugging one or more items"... well I never plugged anything in to begin with. I've tried pushing the manual breaker reset buttons... nothing. Dived deeper into the onboard menus. Nothing will make it reset. So, took it in to be fixed. After 2.5 hours, they brought it back out... NOT FIXED. They've "contacted Ford" and will get back to me. Obviously, I'm extremely disappointed in Ford that I would be sold a truck that's defective "off the lot". Anybody else have this issue? Any help?

Ford F-150 Error Message:  "Pro Power Onboard Turned Off" F150 error message
Sponsored

Joe_Lee

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 PB FX4
I got that message yesterday with nothing plugged in. I restarted it and it cleared the message and I drove it today without the message.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
I got that message yesterday with nothing plugged in. I restarted it and it cleared the message and I drove it today without the message.
Hi there! Can you send us a DM with more information? I’ll see how I can assist on my end. Thanks!

OP
OP

VAS

First Name
Van
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Hybrid
Occupation
Retired
Update to my original post....

The dealer never got back to me. But, as you can see above, Ford social media contacted me after I posted in this Forum. So, I set up a 2nd dealer service appt and Ford corporate worked with them to try and figure it out. They decided the DC1AC Converter needed to be replaced, but had to order that. Took a week to come in. Took the truck back in and it was replaced. Everything has been working perfectly since. :) Again, shouldn't have let me leave the lot in that condition :(, but it is indeed fixed. Yah!
Sponsored