Electrical fault with Injectors 1 & 3

Flight047

First Name
Arian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150 lariat hybrid 3.5L
Had my 2022 f150 hybrid for about a week , and while driving on eco mode got two msg saying ECS has detected an elect fault with #1 injector, then the next day with injector #3 . Anyone had this issue? Maybe bad fuel from the dealer or just having the truck on zero gas at the dealer caused this. I remember test driving it with no gas ! @Ford Motor Company

Ford F-150 Electrical fault with Injectors 1 & 3 D34F041A-641A-49C1-8DA7-8DCDB66E3677
Sponsored

Last edited:

Sbdavis1

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F150 Lariat ordered 2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Financial Planner, Lawyer
Hi there. This concern doesn’t sound like something we want you to experience with your F-150. Could you please send @Ford Motor Company a PM with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer? That bot would be happy to look into how it can assist you on its end.

OP
OP

Flight047

First Name
Arian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hi there. This concern doesn’t sound like something we want you to experience with your F-150. Could you please send @Ford Motor Company a PM with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer? That bot would be happy to look into how it can assist you on its end.
I will. Can they see we tag them ?im new here , thanks

Sbdavis1

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F150 Lariat ordered 2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Financial Planner, Lawyer
I was just giving the Ford account a hard time. It sends a message like that for some complaints and may or may not open a case number for you and that’s it. Same thing you could do on your own if you call Ford support.

I haven’t run into this problem but probably worth pulling any DTCs, clearing them and see if you get any new ones.

OP
OP

Flight047

First Name
Arian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I was just giving the Ford account a hard time. It sends a message like that for some complaints and may or may not open a case number for you and that’s it. Same thing you could do on your own if you call Ford support.

I haven’t run into this problem but probably worth pulling any DTCs, clearing them and see if you get any new ones.
I went to the dealer today and since the fault went away there is nothing i could do for now just wait and see if it comes back
Sponsored