• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Electric F-150 towing

Cola Addict

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Explorer
Anyone planning on doing much towing with an electric F-150? Since there's no electric pickups on the market yet it's bit of an unknown how much towing will affect range.
Sponsored

RR89

First Name
Poindexter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150
I have a pontoon boat and a snowmobile trailer. The snowmobile trailer I take once a year to northern maine, about 350 miles away. For that one instance I'll just have a buddy use his diesel truck. The pontoon boat doesn't go far, I don't see any issues with that one.

The range anxiety people have is a little overblown... After 200 miles, I'd be fine with a 20-30 minute pit stop to recharge for another 150-200 miles. The amount of times I would need to do that are so small...

I have a house in the mountains, 117 miles door to door that I travel between pretty frequently. I'll wire a charger in at both houses and plan to just plug in at night wherever I am.

350DGRZ

First Name
Nilo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F-150 FX4
Occupation
Fire Service
I am planning on towing a 5000lb travel trailer. Hopefully, I can stick with Ford
Sponsored