Eibach Pro-Truck lift kit for 2021’s

Brock_smith41

First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Ford F-150 Eibach Pro-Truck lift kit for 2021’s D7C14E0A-424E-44C4-89EF-15FDA545BA59
Just discovered this kit. I was looking somewhere between a leveling kit and a 4” lift due to tire and wheel fitment on a level, and a 4” just being higher than I want. Only issue is this says it’s only for the eco boost. This is the only lift eibach has for 21’s so I’m wondering what the difference is on fitment for other engines? I have a 5.0.
Sponsored

RapidRed5_0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 SC F-150 XL Sport 4x4 5.0L - 2021 On Order
I too have been searching hi and low for a coilover leveling kit that has been engineered specifically for the 14th Gen F-150 and accounts for the slight changes in geometry. The Eibach kit looks legit, but beware that if you google the P/N, several vendors list it as fitting 15-20 or 15-22 models. So I'm not convinced that the struts been redesigned.

Eibach E80-35-035-01-22 F-150 Lift System Pro Truck Stage 1 4WD 2015-2022 (cjponyparts.com)

I've found this discrepancy common across many of the popular/big name brands. Roush Performance has addressed it, but only by lowering the spring perch by 5/8" of inch on the 15-20 kit. So far, the only company that has convinced me that they have in-fact researched, designed, and tested is ICON. Their kits aren't exactly cheap, but suspension components may not be the best thing to skimp out. I also suppose there is the "get what you pay for" catch... I'm undecided at a price tag of around $1,700.

2021-UP FORD F150 4WD 0-2.75" STAGE 1 SUSPENSION SYSTEM 2021-UP FORD F150 4WD 0-2.75" STAGE 1 SUSPENSION SYSTEM - Icon Vehicle Dynamics

2021-UP FORD F150 2WD 0-3" STAGE 1 SUSPENSION SYSTEM 2021-UP FORD F150 2WD 0-3" STAGE 1 SUSPENSION SYSTEM - Icon Vehicle Dynamics

Please post on the thread if you happen to come across something else. I may wait it out till spring to see if other manufactures catch up in the aftermarket parts. Seems like it's taking them forever...

Cheers!

Last edited:

KartRacer25

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 SuperCab Sport 4x4 5.0 3.73 Space White
Occupation
Senior Software Engineer
FYI Ive been calling Fox every few weeks for months. They've finished the engineering design and testing of new 2.0 level kit for Gen 14 like the ranger in August I think. Sales guy said they were "vastly" different. just cant get parts etc and produce them yet. I'm still waiting...Icon is my next choice for now, new coilovers designed but same rear shocks.

Stage 3 Icon breakdown and options info:
https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/thr...50-icon-staged-suspension-kit-breakdown.4938/

Last edited:
OP
OP

Brock_smith41

First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I too have been searching hi and low for a coilover leveling kit that has been engineered specifically for the 14th Gen F-150 and accounts for the slight changes in geometry. The Eibach kit looks legit, but beware that if you google the P/N, several vendors list it as fitting 15-20 or 15-22 models. So I'm not convinced that the struts been redesigned.

Eibach E80-35-035-01-22 F-150 Lift System Pro Truck Stage 1 4WD 2015-2022 (cjponyparts.com)

I've found this discrepancy common across many of the popular/big name brands. Roush Performance has addressed it, but only by lowering the spring perch by 5/8" of inch on the 15-20 kit. So far, the only company that has convinced me that they have in-fact researched, designed, and tested is ICON. Their kits aren't exactly cheap, but suspension components may not be the best thing to skimp out. I also suppose there is the "get what you pay for" catch... I'm undecided at a price tag of around $1,700.

2021-UP FORD F150 4WD 0-2.75" STAGE 1 SUSPENSION SYSTEM 2021-UP FORD F150 4WD 0-2.75" STAGE 1 SUSPENSION SYSTEM - Icon Vehicle Dynamics

2021-UP FORD F150 2WD 0-3" STAGE 1 SUSPENSION SYSTEM 2021-UP FORD F150 2WD 0-3" STAGE 1 SUSPENSION SYSTEM - Icon Vehicle Dynamics

Please post on the thread if you happen to come across something else. I may wait it out till spring to see if other manufactures catch up in the aftermarket parts. Seems like it's taking them forever...

Cheers!
I love the Icon’s. I just don’t really off-road at all so coilovers seem excessive. That’s why the eibach’s looked like a good option for me for $1k less. But I was unaware of the part numbers being the same for most of them until now. This is my first brand new truck, so I want to do everything the right way. I guess I’ll either be waiting for a redesigned kit or bite the bullet and get Icon’s.
Apparently the ready lift 3.5” SST is redesigned for 21’s, but they’ve been out of stock for weeks with no word of when they’ll be restocked.

Bravo36

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 King Ranch FX 4
Occupation
Retired Fed LEO, Current Federal Contractor
I had the Eibachs put on about a month ago. Truck is perfectly level and rides great. For the price, and what's actually available, I'm happy. Handling is vastly improved over stock.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Brock_smith41

First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I had the Eibachs put on about a month ago. Truck is perfectly level and rides great. For the price, and what's actually available, I'm happy. Handling is vastly improved over stock.
What engine do you have? I’m curious about whether it fits on a 5.0 considering the description showing it for 3.5’s only

Captain

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT 5.0
What engine do you have? I’m curious about whether it fits on a 5.0 considering the description showing it for 3.5’s only
I think you’ll be just fine. If you Google the part number it’s the same for the 2015+ F150. Depending on the vendor it list all kinds of trims and engines. It also available for as low as $550 from a few places.
You could call Eibach if you are still worried about it. I called them a few years ago when the kits first came out and they were pretty easy to reach.

Geo

First Name
Geo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150, 4x4, Lariat 501A pk. 5.0 V-8, Max Tow.
I
I have the 5.0 with max tow. Had my dealer install the eibach struts only. They used the top spring perch, I thought I was going to get 2” of lift but got 2 3/4”. I went with it. It has been several months now and about 3k miles. Ride and handling great. It settled in at about 2 1/2” no problems so far.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Brock_smith41

First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I’ll give eibach a call on Monday and see what’s up. I appreciate all the help guys.

Reactions: Geo

Geo

First Name
Geo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
After the install, I called Eibach. I ask why I got 2 3/4 " of lift. He though it was because the 5.0 and the 3.5 have different struts, and different height spring perch. Also maybe because I have max tow. But if you want only 2" of lift you can chose a lower spring perch. Kind of a trial and error. I stayed with what I had because I didn't want to pay more to use a lower perch. If you go with stage 2, I believe they use a spanner wrench to adjust the height. But they are more of a off road strut, way stiffer than I needed.

Captain

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT 5.0
After the install, I called Eibach. I ask why I got 2 3/4 " of lift. He though it was because the 5.0 and the 3.5 have different struts, and different height spring perch. Also maybe because I have max tow. But if you want only 2" of lift you can chose a lower spring perch. Kind of a trial and error. I stayed with what I had because I didn't want to pay more to use a lower perch. If you go with stage 2, I believe they use a spanner wrench to adjust the height. But they are more of a off road strut, way stiffer than I needed.
That’s the first I’ve heard of the engine options having different struts. So if you install factory 3.5EB struts on a 5.0 you should get 3/4” of lift?
That’s really going to throw off the charts for adjustable clip style strut replacements. :oops:

Geo

First Name
Geo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Well I guess I was there first 5.0. When I called Eibach and ask why is it only for the 3.5, he said that they have a shop in Arizona and the 3.5 is the only vehicle they have installed the struts on. I kind of thought the same thing. Why would you make a strut that is vehicle specific. He did offer to install them for me if I came to there shop. I told he I didn't want to drive 2k miles for that. I'm happy with them and nothing has broke so far.

OP
OP

Brock_smith41

First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I’m looking for 2 3/4” personally. I’m wanting 295/60R20’s with 0 offset wheels. Which is just enough to not work on a 2” level without having some decent cutting done. Hoping the eibach’s are a perfect fit for what I’m going for
Sponsored

Reactions: Geo