Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Can you put it on a USB drive for me /s

The other person that's running it said that the lane shift is included, that's the one that excites me the most. So tired of BC getting uncomfortably close to big rigs and other vehicles.
No. Not a usb update. I can help you do it or I’m sure the other person would be willing to also
Sponsored

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Sorry,, I didn’t see it and even if I did I didn’t know still. Ha ha

tonesto7

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat 502A | 3.5L PowerBoost
Occupation
IT Admin | Software Developer
Sorry Jesse the "/s" was meant to show sarcasm! Cause everyone's going to be asking for it that way :ROFLMAO:
Lol... all jokes aside I haven't had time to test the lane-biasing yet but will try to this week.
I spend all this time working on these updates and barely use them because I work from home and my car is in the driveway :)

MAd Lighting

First Name
NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 f150 lighting
I used Canada this morning and It works, I updated my Sync software so i now have full screen car play on my 12" screen i have XLT model are the other updates worth doing ? anything major in the updates my truck was build 8/22

Sponsored

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A
I used Canada this morning and It works, I updated my Sync software so i now have full screen car play on my 12" screen i have XLT model are the other updates worth doing ? anything major in the updates my truck was build 8/22
Be careful using the Canadian version, your command prompts will start throwing a lot of "eh" in there, and have a thick Canadian accent :p

topgun964

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Raptor
I updated my truck a while back with FDRS. Any chance someone could check my VIN for any new updates? 1FTFW1RG7MFC16817

Thank you!

RickBullotta

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Powerboost
FDRS has been down for me all day - login screen won't ever appear. Anyone else having this issue?

RickBullotta

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Powerboost
FDRS has been down for me all day - login screen won't ever appear. Anyone else having this issue?
I confirmed that the issue is on Ford's side:

"FDRS Help
  • Non-Dealer/Aftermarket Users may see a white screen after logging in. The team is aware and working toward a solution."

Sponsored

Kanuck

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT Scab 3.5 EB 6.5 Carbonized Grey Metallic
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Be careful using the Canadian version, your command prompts will start throwing a lot of "eh" in there, and have a thick Canadian accent :p
It will so eh...lol

GatorLariat21

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Raptor - Code Orange
Great to see it in action on that truck. Rumors for MachE - no reason it shouldn't apply to ICE and Lightning trucks.
Looks awesome. Wish Ford would take the time to make it work on Raptors. I don’t really understand the whole “it can’t work with the off-road tech” thing.

superfordman

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat 501A
Occupation
Precision Ag Guru
Looks awesome. Wish Ford would take the time to make it work on Raptors. I don’t really understand the whole “it can’t work with the off-road tech” thing.
Can someone remind me/re-educate me on why it doesn't work currently on Raptors?? Most appear to have the CMR cameras in the cab, but only 4 versus 6 front parking sensors, and I image they are lacking the front bliss sensors, but that is just a guess.
Sponsored