Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
I absolutely LOVE the Powerboost.
But it's Apples/Oranges to a Raptor in the suspension department.

There's no easy mod/upgrade to get to a FOOT of travel.
Roll across a set of nasty railroad tracks back to back with them? It's an eye opener. :)

Congrats Rellick
Sponsored

RickBullotta

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Powerboost
I absolutely LOVE the Powerboost.
But it's Apples/Oranges to a Raptor in the suspension department.

There's no easy mod/upgrade to get to a FOOT of travel.
Roll across a set of nasty railroad tracks back to back with them? It's an eye opener. :)

Congrats Rellick
For sure - thus my "on road" qualifier...which only holds true until the Raptor R unleashes its teeth...

graves1907

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Construction Manager
Has anyone heard any rumblings about when the new Blue Cruise features will be going live? Trying to time a good weekend to just catch up on all upgrades for those as well.

Sponsored

speedracercjr

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat EB
Occupation
O&G
Has anyone heard any rumblings about when the new Blue Cruise features will be going live? Trying to time a good weekend to just catch up on all upgrades for those as well.
There was a CMR update release a couple days ago and it said it was a multi-part package but only updated CMR only. Thought it might be BC 1.2 but as of now it's not.

Big Dog Daddy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 5.0 4x4 Ex Cab Antimatter Blue
I updated my APIM and TCU two weeks ago in FDRS. I'm currently at SYNC version 22228 r. 539. I've since found a problem with cameras in motion. When opened using the hard button on the dash, the screens soft button for changing the view only appears in "bed camera" or "hitch view" mode and does not appear when in "tailgate view" the only way to change it away is to exit full screen and change the view on the side card, then return to full screen via. the hard button. Is this a common problem? Do I need to possibly change something in forscan? I know I had the soft button in "tailgate view" prior to updating. Ideas please
Thanks

Ford F-150 ECU module programming guide using FDRS 20221101_082847~2

Ford F-150 ECU module programming guide using FDRS 20221101_082420~2

heffer86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 501A
I updated my APIM and TCU two weeks ago in FDRS. I'm currently at SYNC version 22228 r. 539. I've since found a problem with cameras in motion. When opened using the hard button on the dash, the screens soft button for changing the view only appears in "bed camera" or "hitch view" mode and does not appear when in "tailgate view" the only way to change it away is to exit full screen and change the view on the side card, then return to full screen via. the hard button. Is this a common problem? Do I need to possibly change something in forscan? I know I had the soft button in "tailgate view" prior to updating. Ideas please
Thanks

20221101_082847~2.jpg

20221101_082420~2.jpg
I had the same thing. Jesse suggested this change and it worked for me. All buttons now work as before. It adds the AUX camera to the view also.

7D0-01-02
AXXX XXXX XXXX

Bdubbs1198

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost Lariat
Why can't I see threads by Jesse? He has been very helpful and I hope I didn't annoy him to get blocked by him 😞.

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A
Why can't I see threads by Jesse? He has been very helpful and I hope I didn't annoy him to get blocked by him 😞.
People can block others for whatever reason they want (though sometimes the reasons are trivial at best) but I don't understand why you're blocked from being able to see their posts also. That to me is a bit ridiculous

Sponsored

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
People can block others for whatever reason they want (though sometimes the reasons are trivial at best) but I don't understand why you're blocked from being able to see their posts also. That to me is a bit ridiculous
I didn’t block anyone. It must have happened by accident. I don’t care about anything to block anyone if I don’t want to talk to someone I chose not to:

Tonesto mentioned that someone couldn’t see my posts. I had no clue I hadn’t been on here much I’ve been busy.

I have proven that if I have something to say I’ll say it. I don’t hold my words.

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A
I didn’t block anyone. It must have happened by accident. I don’t care about anything to block anyone if I don’t want to talk to someone I chose not to:

Tonesto mentioned that someone couldn’t see my posts. I had no clue I hadn’t been on here much I’ve been busy.

I have proven that if I have something to say I’ll say it. I don’t hold my words.
That’s fair, it was more of a knock on the way the forum is setup. Not allowing someone to see posts when they’re blocked is a bit extreme. Somehow I ended up on your blocked list and I couldn’t figure out for the life of me, why, since you and I have been nothing less than cordial/friendly with each other.

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
That’s fair, it was more of a knock on the way the forum is setup. Not allowing someone to see posts when they’re blocked is a bit extreme. Somehow I ended up on your blocked list and I couldn’t figure out for the life of me, why, since you and I have been nothing less than cordial/friendly with each other.
That’s why when tonesto said someone was complaining I didn’t even know who it was he didn’t even say. There were a few people on there.

I saw your name.

Bdubbs1198

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost Lariat
Lol,for some reason I still can't see his replies. Did I mistakenly block him somehow? I'm so confused as to what's going on as Jesse has been a huge help to me and then I heard and saw nothing so I figured Jesse was in vacation. Lol