Sponsored

Buster

First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 2021 Platinum
I don't use BlueCruise anymore because I hate how it favors so far to the right side of the lanes on a multi lane freeway. I almost touched mirrors with another truck to the right when I quit using it.
I have to agree with you - I felt myself fighting with BC due to its affinity to hug the right lane. Give the new update a try. With the initial driving I did - I was comfortable using it after installing the update. Let us know your thoughts.
Sponsored

Paul Neubauer

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
I have to agree with you - I felt myself fighting with BC due to its affinity to hug the right lane. Give the new update a try. With the initial driving I did - I was comfortable using it after installing the update. Let us know your thoughts.
I'll check it out tomorrow. My thoughts are the truck should be dead center in the lane since all the other idiots on the road are drifting all over the place while staring at their phones.

YACO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 F150 Lariat PB
I don't use BlueCruise anymore because I hate how it favors so far to the right side of the lanes on a multi lane freeway. I almost touched mirrors with another truck to the right when I quit using it.
I wonder if it's a sensor missaligned/calibration issue. If so, hopefully someone figures out a way to reset/recalibrate them? My truck stays dead center in the lane. I verify it by using the backup camera while driving, since it's easier to see the truck in relation to the lanes. I've never had an issue where it was too close to the other cars (left/right lanes)... over 1k miles using it on too.

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Mach-E
VIN "lockouts" from trying to update too many times.....anybody know how long the lockout lasts? I think I saw it somewhere but can't find it now. Something like 20 days?

• Wow
Reactions: GDN

rack04

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Powerboost
VIN "lockouts" from trying to update too many times.....anybody know how long the lockout lasts? I think I saw it somewhere but can't find it now. Something like 20 days?
Anyone tried to use FDRS in Windows 7? Looking at the guide it appears it is compatible but I get a error screen when trying to login using the nondealer network.

Sponsored

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Sounds about right.

heffer86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 501A
Anyone tried to use FDRS in Windows 7? Looking at the guide it appears it is compatible but I get a error screen when trying to login using the nondealer network.

I had the same thing on my Windows 7 PC after the latest FDRS update. I updated to Windows 10 to fix the issue. It appears to be something related to SSL and IE11. After I updated to Windows 10 (which you can do for free) it worked fine with the login screen.

zacko11288

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariet
Occupation
Engineering
I had the same thing on my Windows 7 PC after the latest FDRS update. I updated to Windows 10 to fix the issue. It appears to be something related to SSL and IE11. After I updated to Windows 10 (which you can do for free) it worked fine with the login screen.
Windows 7 is long out of support for security, you'll most likely see a wide range of compatibility issues with various software until you upgrade.

RickBullotta

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Powerboost
I wonder if it's a sensor missaligned/calibration issue. If so, hopefully someone figures out a way to reset/recalibrate them? My truck stays dead center in the lane. I verify it by using the backup camera while driving, since it's easier to see the truck in relation to the lanes. I've never had an issue where it was too close to the other cars (left/right lanes)... over 1k miles using it on too.
I wonder if anyone having issues with Bluecruise lane position has done any mods to the truck - changed wheels, tires, or suspension?

flashtek

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150
Started this procedure and am immediately hung up because my VCX Nano won't install? It gives me "Unknown USB Device". Is this normal?

Sponsored

antho

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 801A Raptor
Started this procedure and am immediately hung up because my VCX Nano won't install? It gives me "Unknown USB Device". Is this normal?
No. Did you install the VXManager?

JEB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat PB 502a

zacko11288

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariet
Occupation
Engineering
Happened to me, I used a different USB drive and it worked. If that fails try going through the process again something might be corrupted

flashtek

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150
Ford F-150 ECU module programming guide using FDRS No Dev
Ford F-150 ECU module programming guide using FDRS usb

I think my drive is okay? I'm not even sure if I've gotten that far. I've tried all the tricks for this error. It happened on a Windows 10 and Windows 11 laptops. Hate that I'm hung up on a 'computer'/'user' issue. I've uninstalled, reinstalled the USB device. Reinstalled the VX Manager several times and nada.
Sponsored