Sponsored

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Jesse- With the 40XX part, do I actually put in 40xx or is the xx saying leave what is already in place. My stock value shows
7D0-01-04 03E4 - 8000 - 4083
The XX IS THE CHECKSUM. It will auto correct the last two of each line is the checksum and changes
Sponsored

TJSparky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT (302A) 5.0L RockyRidge K2
The XX IS THE CHECKSUM. It will auto correct the last two of each line is the checksum and changes
THANKS JESSE!! IT WORKS PERFECTLY! You Rock man!
Is there anyway to remove the black warning banner in the center stating "Please Check Your Surroundings" or is that just the nature of the beast?

Thanks again. Jesse the WIZARD! 🧙‍♂️

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
THANKS JESSE!! IT WORKS PERFECTLY! You Rock man!
Is there anyway to remove the black warning banner in the center stating "Please Check Your Surroundings" or is that just the nature of the beast?

Thanks again. Jesse the WIZARD! 🧙‍♂️
Nice. Glad it worked. Unfortunately there are many that would like to see that warning gone. It’s not possible. Well then anyone else that has rear cam only can do that change.

If you have a rear cam only set up that isnt working in motion and want me to make sure thae change above will work for you I can check your vin and give you an idea if that’s correct

Last edited:

newdeal99

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 on order
So after over a month with my FDRS USB stick plugged in when I started my truck today it said the version on the USB is already installed. I checked and now it says revision 145 instead of blank and the automatic update switch is no longer greyed out. I know that I was black listed with Ford (due to trying the TSB22-2150 update so many times and failing) I am just not sure if now that I am past that I will get the OTAs to update the rest of the way or if the black list might mean I am still not going to get any OTAs pushed out. Anyone have any idea?

RellIk&5

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT Black Widow
Nice. Glad it worked. Unfortunately there are many that would like to see that warning gone. It’s not possible. Well then anyone else that has rear cam only can do that change.

If you have a rear cam only set up that isnt working in motion and want me to make sure thae change above will work for you I can check your vin and give you an idea if that’s correct
So does this enable the side card or only the main display rear camera in motion?

Sponsored

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
So does this enable the side card or only the main display rear camera in motion?
Side card for everyone is cargo cam only. This would be rear cam in motion.

ColoradoHunter

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
Retired
So after over a month with my FDRS USB stick plugged in when I started my truck today it said the version on the USB is already installed. I checked and now it says revision 145 instead of blank and the automatic update switch is no longer greyed out. I know that I was black listed with Ford (due to trying the TSB22-2150 update so many times and failing) I am just not sure if now that I am past that I will get the OTAs to update the rest of the way or if the black list might mean I am still not going to get any OTAs pushed out. Anyone have any idea?
You should be good to go and start getting OTA's. Mine got fixed at the dealer and I've received 6 OTA's since the 15th of June.

The blacklisting expires after 20 or 30 days, so even if it effects OTA's it will expire.

newdeal99

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 on order
You should be good to go and start getting OTA's. Mine got fixed at the dealer and I've received 6 OTA's since the 15th of June.

The blacklisting expires after 20 or 30 days, so even if it effects OTA's it will expire.
How do you know when an OTA comes in? Does it tell you on the infotainment screen?

speedracercjr

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat EB
Occupation
O&G
Well this should be fun to fix. Had been sitting at 22034 Rev 364 for quite a while. I got an OTA update while I was getting gas today that totally hosed the infotainment look up and Sync is saying I’m now on 21146 Rev 145. So I went WAY back and I don’t know what happened. Looks like I got some FDRS work ahead of me.

Sponsored

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
That is so strange.
Have we ever see an OTA update that took a module backwards?

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Mach-E
Well this should be fun to fix. Had been sitting at 22034 Rev 364 for quite a while. I got an OTA update while I was getting gas today that totally hosed the infotainment look up and Sync is saying I’m now on 21146 Rev 145. So I went WAY back and I don’t know what happened. Looks like I got some FDRS work ahead of me.
How is that even possible?

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
It would only be possible if there was no versioning check code in the update procedure. That would be amazingly sloppy software behavior.
Of course if it is intentional, that's a very different scenario.

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Mach-E
It would only be possible if there was no versioning check code in the update procedure. That would be amazingly sloppy software behavior.
Of course if it is intentional, that's a very different scenario.
The mind boggles....

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I have seen it possibly to downgrade. I just would have thought the OTA wouldn’t have been deployed knowing you’re at the version you are. Since fdrs had known the update was gone you would think the OTA deployment would know too. Makes me want to entirely doable the OTA capabilities in my truck
Sponsored