Sponsored

Ruffiano99

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
Reset my APIM back to factory As Built. Lets hope that does the trick. Im going on 2 months with the usb drive in and nothing. Spent about 20 minutes with the usb in just now after the reset and nothing still. Hopefully itll take off soon. Idk what else to do.
Sponsored

JEB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat PB 502a
Reset my APIM back to factory As Built. Lets hope that does the trick. Im going on 2 months with the usb drive in and nothing. Spent about 20 minutes with the usb in just now after the reset and nothing still. Hopefully itll take off soon. Idk what else to do.
Try logging into FDRS with the flash drive in the USB port and running a self test on the APIM.

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
If anyone has an XLT 8” cluster that has had all apim updates and gateway updates and your apim is at 22034 please let us know so Jesse-Infotainment can help with folks stuck on 21281 rev244

Go to FDRS and show us what files are there for your 8” cluster.
Thanks!
I hope to have this later today. Waiting now will post as soon as I have info

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Sorry this was bad info apparently. Still looking

Ford F-150 ECU module programming guide using FDRS 1648408426882

Last edited:

TJSparky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT (302A) 5.0L RockyRidge K2
Ok guys with 8' XLT clusters Please compare your cluster to this info and let me know if yours matches. If not we know our issue. I believe though if field 188 is the non matching we can do the same I have been for others with the 12" and remote in and get you fixed up. If you match and are not getting passed the updates then We are back to square one!

1648408426882.png
Jesse my 188 is ML3T-14C026-BAK

do you want to remote into my system? Here are my values...

Ford F-150 ECU module programming guide using FDRS 1648409031058

Sponsored

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Jesse my 188 is ML3T-14C026-BAK

do you want to remote into my system?
Yeah Im trying to confirm because he said his update went through so let me look at his logs.. Its odd the last letter went backwards.. so let me be sure.. I was going based off what I was told that their update went thorough without a hitch.

Let me confirm in his logs.

nicholsbradley

First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum
Occupation
Analyst
For those of you that have BC activated do you find that the truck sways line to line? Maybe its my bigger tires.

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
For those of you that have BC activated do you find that the truck sways line to line? Maybe its my bigger tires.
How many miles have you put on it since the updates that affect lane centering?
I ask because I did get sloppy lane centering right away but it seems to have tightened up considerably the last couple of outings.

I could be just imagining it based on road marking conditions.

nicholsbradley

First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum
Occupation
Analyst
I ask because I did get sloppy lane centering right away but it seems to have tightened up considerably the last couple of outings.

to be honest I finished updates about a week ago and today was the first time trying it.

Sponsored

JasonATL

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum

I only did about 20 miles with it yesterday. I didn’t notice that. It does favor the left side of the lane. Made me nervous a few times getting too close to a semi next to me.

speedracercjr

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat EB
Occupation
O&G
It does ping pong a bit coming out of a curve but overall I think it does a good job. I did a trip to Dallas and back and used BC extensively during the trip. Probably 400 miles were done via Bluecruise.

Ajzride

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21Mach-E / 65Mustang / 21PB 502A 157"
Occupation
C&A
It does ping pong a bit coming out of a curve but overall I think it does a good job. I did a trip to Dallas and back and used BC extensively during the trip. Probably 400 miles were done via Bluecruise.
I noticed the same thing on 45. If you intervene and straighten it out when it is ping ponging it will hold it until the next curve.

MikeYQM

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum Powerboost | 2013 BMW M3 Comp

I noticed right away that it’s slower to pickup the lanes for lane keep assist - driving through town. Perhaps, even outside of BC it’s searching for a higher level of accuracy in lane markings than before. Perhaps it’s learning and will get beck to being quicker. A few times there’s a slow line to line oscillation, but not enough to cause any real concern.

CUL8ER

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Lariat
Hey guys can you ”cancel” from FDRS a PMI on the IPC part of the way through? Or will something mess up? Curious if hitting the cancel button will screw everything up. I had the U2100 DTC and tried the usb and didn’t work so option for over canbus but this is taking forever and I need my truck. Let me know thanks guys.
Sponsored