First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat EB
Occupation
O&G
I got a buddy getting the usual runaround from the dealership about how his truck is "downloading the updates really slow". Would someone mind looking up his VIN to see what modules are left to update?

1FTFW1E81MFA32522

Much appreciated
Sponsored

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
I wish we had access to the tools the dealerships have so we could diagnose what the problems are as well as they do. :)

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I got a buddy getting the usual runaround from the dealership about how his truck is "downloading the updates really slow". Would someone mind looking up his VIN to see what modules are left to update?

1FTFW1E81MFA32522

Much appreciated
Only one that is important is Gateway.. He has several others also but they are DDM/PDM and that stuff..

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Let me look but they still need to do the Gateway. That is the last one.. Ill check the rest and let you know

Sponsored

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
@speedracercjr they need to do the Gateway that is available and after that the APIM will show and they will be done. Everythign else looks good.

1973Maverick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat F-150 Powerboost
My trucks been at the dealership for three weeks now. I’ve posted my story already so I won’t rehash the saga but they did most of the updates and had blue cruise working. It was supposed to be done Monday but when I went to pick it up they hadn’t fixed the no key detected error message and I left it for them to continue troubleshooting. Got a call today saying they believe the key issue was related to the BCM and they are going to replace the BCM. BCM on back order and they have no idea how long it will take. Reading about everyone’s BCM issues related to the newest update I am wondering if they bricked the BCM and are not telling me…

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
It actually sounds plausible, IF you are a Powerboost.???

MikeYQM

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum Powerboost | 2013 BMW M3 Comp
Can anyone run me for updates please?

1FTFW1ED2MFB10996

Sponsored

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
My trucks been at the dealership for three weeks now. I’ve posted my story already so I won’t rehash the saga but they did most of the updates and had blue cruise working. It was supposed to be done Monday but when I went to pick it up they hadn’t fixed the no key detected error message and I left it for them to continue troubleshooting. Got a call today saying they believe the key issue was related to the BCM and they are going to replace the BCM. BCM on back order and they have no idea how long it will take. Reading about everyone’s BCM issues related to the newest update I am wondering if they bricked the BCM and are not telling me…
Give me your vin I can see what has been done