First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
14 Shelby Raptor. 05 AEV Jeep TJ4.6 SC. 21 Lariat
Occupation
Business owner
2021 Lariat. Looking for pin out information for Dynamic LED Headlight. Have seen some schematic diagrams showing some of the wiring. But nothing showing pin connector terminal wiring.

Ford F-150 Dynamic LED headlights pin out diagram Headlight2

Ford F-150 Dynamic LED headlights pin out diagram headlight

Ford F-150 Dynamic LED headlights pin out diagram Headlight3
Sponsored

JJLikesIt

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F 150 Lariat 3.5L FX4 Sport
Occupation
BlueLine
I’m looking for the write on this too. I’m trying to install some side vent lights. Supposed to tap into the side marker lights and ground. But I have no idea which is which.
Ford F-150 Dynamic LED headlights pin out diagram 0B096D5B-8CFC-4674-9546-91BDBE77A16B

OP
OP
Andyc

Andyc

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Business owner
I’m looking for the write on this too. I’m trying to install some side vent lights. Supposed to tap into the side marker lights and ground. But I have no idea which is which.
0B096D5B-8CFC-4674-9546-91BDBE77A16B.jpeg
Your wiring appears much the same as mine, as it should be being same the same model.
Having not had any response from asking the same information on a few forums. Ended up pinning out what I could.

Left hand headlamp female connector.
Ford F-150 Dynamic LED headlights pin out diagram 1660073593342

1. Blue (large) 12v switched on low beam and high beam.
2. yellow/brown (medium) 12v Indicator.
3. Violet/white (large) 12v switched on park lights (side) + 12v on LB & HB.
4. Not used.
5. Blue (green dot on mine).
6. Not used.
7. Blue/white (green dot on mine) 12v switched on park lights + LB. Times out on auto light position after a number of seconds.
8. Blue/white (green dot on mine) (medium gage wire) 12v switched on park lights + LB. Times out on auto light position after number of seconds.
9. Blue Not powered ( yours should be) lights up centre amber bar on headlight.( I am in UK disconnected for construction and use).
10. Black/grey (large) - Earth.
11. Not used.
12. Not used.
13. Not Used.
14. Black/White.
15. Black/White - Earth.
16. Black/White -Earth.

Not sure on 5. and 14. Possibly to do with CANBUS so was reluctant to power test Headlight side with 12V for possibly causing damage. 15. and 16. may be CANBUS Earths.
Need to check feed to DRL in fog light to see where it connects a circuit with any of above to work out between park and DRL.
The above is only a guide to assist with anybody checking their own wiring at their own risk.

Last edited:

JJLikesIt

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
BlueLine
I was able to wire up my side vent lights through the help of F150LED.com they had a chat and walked my dumbass through the whole installation :cautious::LOL:

OP
OP
Andyc

Andyc

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Business owner
I was able to wire up my side vent lights through the help of F150LED.com they had a chat and walked my dumbass through the whole installation :cautious::LOL:
Which did you connect to for live feed. 3. Violet/white ?

Last edited:

Sponsored

FreddyBTrucking

First Name
Freddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Platinum Powerboost
Occupation
Retired
Your wiring appears much the same as mine, as it should be being same the same model.
Having not had any response from asking the same information on a few forums. Ended up pinning out what I could.

Left hand headlamp female connector.
1660073593342.jpeg

1. Blue (large) 12v switched on low beam and high beam.
2. yellow/brown (medium) 12v Indicator.
3. Violet/white (large) 12v switched on park lights (side) + 12v on LB & HB.
4. Not used.
5. Blue (green dot on mine).
6. Not used.
7. Blue/white (green dot on mine) 12v switched on park lights + LB. Times out on auto light position after a number of seconds.
8. Blue/white (green dot on mine) (medium gage wire) 12v switched on park lights + LB. Times out on auto light position after number of seconds.
9. Blue Not powered ( yours should be) lights up centre amber bar on headlight.( I am in UK disconnected for construction and use).
10. Black/grey (large) - Earth.
11. Not used.
12. Not used.
13. Not Used.
14. Black/White.
15. Black/White - Earth.
16. Black/White -Earth.

Not sure on 5. and 14. Possibly to do with CANBUS so was reluctant to power test Headlight side with 12V for possibly causing damage. 15. and 16. may be CANBUS Earths.
Need to check feed to DRL in fog light to see where it connects a circuit with any of above to work out between park and DRL.
The above is only a guide to assist with anybody checking their own wiring at their own risk.
Thanks for this post!! This puts me much closer to figuring out which one is the turn signal wire. It appears to be pin 8. Is this correct and will it be in the same place on the right side?

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A
I'm curious for those swapping headlamps, why are you re-pinning them when there is a conversion harness available? To save money? for a cleaner look? more reliable?

I'm looking at doing this soon too and, if it is easy enough, I will re-pin it, if not I'll get the harness

OP
OP
Andyc

Andyc

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Business owner
Thanks for this post!! This puts me much closer to figuring out which one is the turn signal wire. It appears to be pin 8. Is this correct and will it be in the same place on the right side?
Since posting the above pin out. I have acquired the 700+ page wiring Bible for the 2021. This may help more. On my sketch the pin numbering is different to that below. Using below the turn signal is No 2 for both LH and RH.
Ford F-150 Dynamic LED headlights pin out diagram IMG_2015

Last edited:

JJohn

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 Lariat CC PB
I too am trying to add side vent lights to my 502a powerboost. Which wires do I tap into so they stay on with the ambers between the headlights?

Sponsored

JJLikesIt

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
BlueLine
From F150led? I had to really press down on the clips that were provided. I used contractor pliers to assure that the wire was breeched and the metal connection was made.

GEN14OWNER

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 RCSB 5.0 F150 XLT
Occupation
Retired
Since posting the above pin out. I have acquired the 700+ page wiring Bible for the 2021. This may help more. On my sketch the pin numbering is different to that below. Using below the turn signal is No 2 for both LH and RH.
IMG_2015.jpg
I want a copy!

...where do I send my check?
😁

OP
OP
Andyc

Andyc

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Business owner
I want a copy!

...where do I send my check?
😁
Ebay $65 back in August. Just checked and a couple on there from $85 plus postage.
Sponsored