First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
Retired Navy Senior Chief
Lets all laugh, tonight was first time i drove her at night since i got her in april
very impressed with the night time light bending when you turn the wheel on a a windy road
my question is this, do the fog lights turn to bright or change when you turn left without the blinker or are the headlights turning that far to light up what looks like right up close to front edge of truck? my fogs are set to be on via forscan with all headlight positions, but i noticed on left turns there seemed to be extra light , off to the left up close so you could see the road you were turning on. it was like the fogs came on brighter or maybe the drls came on bright?
any thoughts?
Sponsored

Last edited:

tbinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 KR F150
Fog lights do come on when making a right or left turn.

OP
OP
powerboatr

powerboatr

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
Fog lights do come on when making a right or left turn.
but they were already on, thats why i wondered if they brighten or if something else is throwing light to the side, without using turn signals?

tbinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 KR F150
but they were already on, thats why i wondered if they brighten or if something else is throwing light to the side, without using turn signals?
Good point, would have to have somebody drive the truck and then watch. Does the side spot come on, haven't paid enough attention to notice if that is also lighting.

JerryLZ

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 502A PB

Sponsored

OP
OP
powerboatr

powerboatr

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
Thanks
a late development as in after 2 am
i went out and started truck and had headlights on, i turned the wheel and the light got bright on drivers side down low...to my surprise the lower fog came on, even though it was selected . this solves my light question, but now is creating the question as to why fogs were OFF ?
i did the bambi forscan and they are set to run when headlights are on. so this afternoon i will attach computer and see if the changes are not there or changed.
i am late to the game as this was 1st night drive. my super duty had the 4 led lights and they reach out . i was impressed at how good the 150 is compared to the 250.
either way it was very nice having the lights bend . our neighborhood roads are far from straight and very dark .
thanks all

OP
OP
powerboatr

powerboatr

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
well its fixed
pilot error .
i must have switched off the fogs with my knee or finger when i adjusted the dash lighting levels
everything is right in forscan and real life
Sponsored