• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

DYF F-150 Lightning Livestream Upcoming

BottledLightning

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crown Vic, Explorer
This Info was just posted to our dealer Message Center via Ford. Not sure if any new info will be available but worth checking out.

SUMMARY
Discover Your Ford (DYF) is excited to announce several upcoming livestreams on the 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning. This is the first of many upcoming enhancements to Discover Your Ford. These livestreams are going to be unique and different from the version currently hosted on the DYF online portal. These unique livestreams are intended for customers with a 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning reservation. This will be an opportunity for those customers to learn more about the vehicle capabilities and features available. Customers can access these livestreams by visiting https://www.ford.com/support/vehicle/2021/Ford/F-150-Lightning/discover-your-ford/livestream/

Vehicle: 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning

Website launch: August 30, 2021

First livestream: September 9, 2021 at 8PM
Sponsored

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Man it feels like these order banks will be opening up in the next 2 months.

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
I know we all on here are pretty knowledgeable of the features and trim options but with reservations probably moving towards 150,000, this forum represent less than 1% of reservation holders. Hopefully they'll go more in depth on the trim levels and available options and packages
Maybe this means we will get to see a build and price tool in the next few weeks as well.

OP
OP

BottledLightning

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crown Vic, Explorer
I know we all on here are pretty knowledgeable of the features and trim options but with reservations probably moving towards 150,000, this forum represent less than 1% of reservation holders. Hopefully they'll go more in depth on the trim levels and available options and packages
Maybe this means we will get to see a build and price tool in the next few weeks as well.
My thoughts exactly.

I will get to see the Lightning and ride in one in September so if you have questions you'd like me to bring to the event let me know. I've received some really good ones from guests that I never would have thought of on my own.
Sponsored