Sponsored

DualLiner with Pro Power availability

Pat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat 502A SuperCrew 4x4 EcoBoost
Anybody else waiting on the availability of the DualLiner with Pro Power? I placed a pre-order on 2/28 as it was definitely the best option for my needs, but no word yet on timeline. Anybody heard any different?
Sponsored

OP
OP

Pat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Anybody else waiting on the availability of the DualLiner with Pro Power? I placed a pre-order on 2/28 as it was definitely the best option for my needs, but no word yet on timeline. Anybody heard any different?
Just checked again - they're now saying July/August.

Merccat

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Space White Lariat SCAB 5.0 4x2
Just ordered today. When I called they said they are expecting them to start shipping in August…. Which is also around my current eta.

I was going to do a spray in liner but the line-x stores in my area have some scary reviews, plus this is cheaper, non-permanent and has a cushioned mat so win-win…. Win.

GlassSlinger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat FX4
Occupation
Sales Director
Just preordered this myself, hoping it comes before my retraxpro mx cover. Would like to have some cushion while installing the cover.

Sponsored

GlassSlinger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat FX4
Occupation
Sales Director
Just chatted w DualLiner Support. My liner is shipping tomorrow!

I'll put a post together of the installation and overall impression.

GlassSlinger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat FX4
Occupation
Sales Director
Just chatted w DualLiner Support. My liner is shipping tomorrow!

I'll put a post together of the installation and overall impression.
Got a tracking number from DualLiner - looks like Saturday delivery! I also just ordered the B & W TS10037C Hitch, that is coming on Friday.

Now I just am waiting on my RetraxPro MX... though I am thankful the liner is slated to come in first. I imagine that would be the order of installation; Bedliner then bed cover.

kosekjm

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 302A 3.5 Powerboost FX4 5.5' Bed
Occupation
Software Engineer
@UGADawg96

I had a Dualiner on my 2012 F150. Very heavy duty protection (Loved the rubber mat when camping in the bed). The only oddity that I had with it was items could still get stuck underneath the rubber mat. Dust I can understand but never figured out how sweet gum balls would somehow get up underneath the mat. Never did see water pooling anywhere underneath. There was enough of a stand off that any that got under the liner would drain/evaporate.

I just would pull the mat out every few months at the car wash and hose the bed off. Other then the weight of the mat it was very easy to pull out and spray everything off.

When I traded in the 2012 earlier this year I had sold the liner to a coworker and when I removed it the bed looked in great shape. No scuffing like I've seen on the older plastic liners.

LA1401

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021Lariat 502a Supercab
Occupation
government employee
Got a tracking number from DualLiner - looks like Saturday delivery! I also just ordered the B & W TS10037C Hitch, that is coming on Friday.

Now I just am waiting on my RetraxPro MX... though I am thankful the liner is slated to come in first. I imagine that would be the order of installation; Bedliner then bed cover.
That is great they are finally shipping them out, but not for the supercab with the outlet. Dualliner said late September/October for it. You're right about the Dualliner coming in first being better. I have a Peragon bed cover sitting in my garage since April waiting on the Dualliner! So my truck will take awhile to complete.

OP
OP

Pat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Got mine yesterday, installation was just as easy as the video suggested. Fits great, even around the cut outs (LEDs, Pro Power, etc). Very happy so far.

Sponsored

Itsjustmd

First Name
Jayce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost Platinum
Mine is coming. Got delayed from FedEx. Supposed to be here Friday, then Saturday, now it says Thursday. My Retrax Pro XR came in a couple of weeks ago so I guess I'll have to remove it first.

GlassSlinger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat FX4
Occupation
Sales Director
I just installed my DualLiner w/ Pro Power. Really simple, took 20-30 minutes. Would recommend using torque bits with impact driver.

Really like overall design and protection it offers. Fit and finish is great as well.

Ford F-150 DualLiner with Pro Power availability Complete

Ford F-150 DualLiner with Pro Power availability No Mat

Ford F-150 DualLiner with Pro Power availability Side No Power

Ford F-150 DualLiner with Pro Power availability Side w power

Ford F-150 DualLiner with Pro Power availability XCU NP

Ford F-150 DualLiner with Pro Power availability XCU Power
Sponsored