Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicles
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Occupation
Drug Dealer of the LED World
Looking to get dust lights or reverse lights for your vehicle? We've got you covered with this Diode Dynamics Reverse Kit. This kit comes with lights, brackets and wiring harness making it a breeze to get rear facing light setup on your truck! Everything you need in one kit.

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/dual-l...w-diode-dynamics-lights-7-pin-trailer-harness

This is a completely bolt-on kit offering a simple plug and play installation (if your truck is equipped with a 7-pin trailer harness with a disconnect on the inside of the bumper). The kit utilizes the Diode Dynamics 7-pin dual-output trailer wiring harness, which plugs in-line with your existing trailer harness behind your hitch. This configuration ensures you retain functionality of your trailer harness while keeping the plug behind the trailer hitch out of sight. Completely plug and play!

The kit includes a a red back-light feature which creates a red glow from the light housing whenever your indicator/headlights are on. As soon as you switch into reverse this red light turns off and the main white output turns on, giving you some much needed visibility behind your truck. (Note: If you do not want the red backlight to turn on, you can unplug/cut the backlight control wire on the back of the light's harness).

The included KR Off-Road extension bracket allows the lights to hang from factory bolts under your truck. This bracket is made right here in the USA out of 11 gauge stainless steel (and powder coated black) ensuring a lifetime of durability.

INCLUDES
  • 2x Diode Dynamics Lights
  • 2x KR Off-Road mounting brackets
  • 1x Diode Dymamics 7-Pin Dual Output Trailer Wiring Harness
SSC1 are 1" Pods.
SSC2 are 2" pods.
SS3 are 3" pods.
  • SSC1 Sport: 1,030 lumen each
  • SSC2 Pro: 2,300 lumen each
  • SSC2 Sport: 1,130 lumen each
  • SSC2 Pro: 2,898 lumen each
  • SS3 Sport: 2,262 lumen each
  • SS3 Pro: 5,796 lumen each
  • SS3 Max: 7,920 lumen each
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/dual-l...w-diode-dynamics-lights-7-pin-trailer-harness

Ford F-150 Dual LED Light Reverse Kit w/Diode Dynamics Lights | PLUG & PLAY 1673981747509

Ford F-150 Dual LED Light Reverse Kit w/Diode Dynamics Lights | PLUG & PLAY 1673981753188

Ford F-150 Dual LED Light Reverse Kit w/Diode Dynamics Lights | PLUG & PLAY 1673981758720

COMPATIBILITY

Your truck must have a 7-pin trailer harness on the backside of the bumper. This harness must be able to disconnect as the included harness in our kit is an in-line connection. This means you will disconnect your factory 7-pin trailer harness and plug in our harness (your factory harnses then plugs into our provided harness). The back of your bumper will look similar to this, behind the trailer connection:

Ford F-150 Dual LED Light Reverse Kit w/Diode Dynamics Lights | PLUG & PLAY trailer1

The rear of your bumper must also have 1 bolt on each side that our bracket can hang from. Most bumpers have some type of brace/support bar and bolts. If you look at your bumper, on the back side you'll want to look for one bolt on each side. In this photo you can see this truck has 2 bolts we can utilize to hang the light from using our supplied bracket.

Ford F-150 Dual LED Light Reverse Kit w/Diode Dynamics Lights | PLUG & PLAY trailer2

INSTALLATION

1) Unplug your factory 7-pin trailer connection from behind your bumper
2) Plug the included Diode Dynamics harness into the factory harness
3) Plug the other end of the Diode Dynamics harness into your trailer connection on the back of your bumper
4) Route each leg of the wire harness to each side of the bumper
5) Mount the Diode Dynamics lights to the KR Off-Road brackets
6) Mount the KR Off-Road bracket to the back of your bumper utilizing factory bolts. The KR Off-Road brackets have a lot allowing you to raise/lower the lights to your preferred height
7) Plug the lights in and away you go!

Sponsored

Diligenthunter

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
Did you guys resolve the issue with the truck now thinking there’s a trailer connected and disabling blind spot and backup sensors?

I ordered your hitch pod and it’s useless to me because of that.

z-man

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Powerboost
Did you guys resolve the issue with the truck now thinking there’s a trailer connected and disabling blind spot and backup sensors?

I assume since they did not answer that it would be a big, NO!

Sponsored

Buyer2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat SuperCab and 2005 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
retired!

I'd really like to see an answer from @4x4TruckLEDs.com on this question.

The OP reverse lights product looks nifty but if it in any manner makes my Lariat think a trailer is connected when one is not, it's a no-go for me.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicles
Occupation
I assume since they did not answer that it would be a big, NO!
I didn't get a notification actually on this thread.

It does not generate ANY errors. No trailer connection warnings or any of that. This is NOT the HitchMount LED Pod Kit. This is a reverse kit we put together with our own brackets.

Your truck will NOT think a trailer is connected

Buyer2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat SuperCab and 2005 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
retired!
OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicles
Occupation

Sponsored

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicles
Occupation
@4x4TruckLEDs.com Sports or pros?

Do you have night time pictures from the drivers seat using mirrors and backup camera showing light spread?
No (I don't drive much at night) but I can take some later if I remember.

Diligenthunter

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
I didn't get a notification actually on this thread.

It does not generate ANY errors. No trailer connection warnings or any of that. This is NOT the HitchMount LED Pod Kit. This is a reverse kit we put together with our own brackets.

Your truck will NOT think a trailer is connected
Just to be clear this kit is your brackets with Diode Dynamics lights and harness.

The harness did have issues when it first came out and has since been revised by them.

I Have both and can confirm the new harness works without issues.

However I will say I do not like the fitment of either harness to truck 7 pin connector, it feels loose at one side.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Just to be clear this kit is your brackets with Diode Dynamics lights and harness.

The harness did have issues when it first came out and has since been revised by them.

I Have both and can confirm the new harness works without issues.

However I will say I do not like the fitment of either harness to truck 7 pin connector, it feels loose at one side.
Correct. Our brackets. Their lights. Their harness.

This harness DOES NOT have issues with BLIS, Trailer Connections or anything else. This is NOT a C1R light from Diode Dynamics.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicles
Occupation
@4x4TruckLEDs.com Sports or pros?

Do you have night time pictures from the drivers seat using mirrors and backup camera showing light spread?
Here is a quick photo showing no reverse lights and then with the reverse lights on. Tomorrow at my shop I can take some better ones

Ford F-150 Dual LED Light Reverse Kit w/Diode Dynamics Lights | PLUG & PLAY 1675207253986
Sponsored