Sponsored

Service_Merchandise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford F-150
Good video, I give it a 48/100.

Really? Give the F-150 a 49/100 AND it gets beat out overall by a 2019 Sierra Denali? FOH with that nonsense!
He is really a luxury sedan and exotic car guy. He doesn't really care for reviewing trucks but I still find him very entertaining. With this in mind, he gets a lot of things wrong. He said that the Denali started the luxury truck trim in one of his other videos. The Eddie Bauer, Harley Davidson and King Ranch F-150's all came out before the Denali. In fact Ford started the truck and SUV luxury trim line with the 1980's Eddie Bauer Bronco. Which led to a full line of Eddie Bauer trim vehicles including the Explorer, Expedition and F-series. GM would later copy the idea and start the Denali lineup.

snoshuu

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4/Sport(302A) -5.0- Velocity Blue
Occupation
Troublemaker

Really? Give the F-150 a 49/100 AND it gets beat out overall by a 2019 Sierra Denali? FOH with that nonsense!
Thank for saving me the time and aggravation....won't bother watching it now. :rolleyes:

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
He is really a luxury sedan and exotic car guy. He doesn't really care for reviewing trucks but I still find him very entertaining. With this in mind, he gets a lot of things wrong. He said that the Denali started the luxury truck trim in one of his other videos. The Eddie Bauer, Harley Davidson and King Ranch F-150's all came out before the Denali. In fact Ford started the truck and SUV luxury trim line with the 1980's Eddie Bauer Bronco. Which led to a full line of Eddie Bauer trim vehicles including the Explorer, Expedition and F-series. GM would later copy the idea and start the Denali lineup.
I could kinda tell that in parts of his review. Good information from the Vid, but he can keep his bias to GM to himself! (As I blatantly show my Ford partiality) ?

You are dead on with the info on Ford and Eddie Bauer.

Sponsored

Smitdog

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited PowerBoost Smoked Quartz
Occupation
Gainfully Retired
I had a 1991 Eddie Bauer Explorer (Forest Green w/ Tan Leather!), and it came with a set of really nice Eddie Bauer luggage. Still have the duffle bag!

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I had a 1991 Eddie Bauer Explorer (Forest Green w/ Tan Leather!), and it came with a set of really nice Eddie Bauer luggage. Still have the duffle bag!
That must have been sharp with the green and tan. Could probably get a pretty penny for that bag too!

Platinum Peasant

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum 3.0 Powerstroke
Occupation
Neonatal Respiratory Therapist
I stopped watching his reviews long ago. He annoys me. If you are gonna rate a vehicle, at least know how the options work first. Max recline seats don’t recline smashed into the rear bench. I only watched because I’m eager to see more footage of the truck. Raiti’s Rides does far better reviews.

Sponsored

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I stopped watching his reviews long ago. He annoys me. If you are gonna rate a vehicle, at least know how the options work first. Max recline seats don’t recline smashed into the rear bench. I only watched because I’m eager to see more footage of the truck. Raiti’s Rides does far better reviews.
Saw that as well, and cringed.... ?

mike001va

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 f150
Occupation
retired
LReally? Give the F-150 a 49/100 AND it gets beat out overall by a 2019 Sierra Denali? FOH with that nonsense!
Maybe he should just do reviews on yuppie cars.. masculine trucks are beyond his ability.. I watched, and definately saw a hint of bias.

snoshuu

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4/Sport(302A) -5.0- Velocity Blue
Occupation
Troublemaker
I’m gonna wager a guess and say that’s the Smoked Quartz Metallic Tinted Clearcoat with Stone Gray trim.

9D49808C-F1C8-4C13-9D48-1639182A3008.jpeg
Even a barely adequate review would have at least mentioned the paint color.