Sponsored

Does window sticker change once issued

macsinbragg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 f 150
This forum is great so thanks to all those who participate.
I have been doing a bunch of reading about build dates changing. Does the window sticker change if your blend date is already issued on it?

how do you know your blend build date is moved?

thanks
Sponsored

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
This forum is great so thanks to all those who participate.
I have been doing a bunch of reading about build dates changing. Does the window sticker change if your blend date is already issued on it?

how do you know your blend build date is moved?

thanks
Yes, things can change on your window sticker. If the sticker changes, the date at the bottom of the sticker should update, as well. That will be your best indicator. If you have a blend date and a window sticker, your truck has been invoiced by Ford and should be locked into the blend date. The blend date only signifies that Ford has put your parts on the line in preparation for your assembly.

Smitdog

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited PowerBoost Smoked Quartz
Occupation
Gainfully Retired
My window sticker date changed, but everything else on the sticker remained exactly the same... not sure why, or what it means.

Attachments

Camptruck

First Name
Linus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Volt, 2021 F-150 XLT Velocity Blue
Occupation
Project Manager
The date on the bottom of my window sticker has been changing as well. When issued it was dated Feb 10, then went to Feb 18, then Feb 22, then back to Feb 18 and now it is Feb 25. The build date has remainded Feb 18. I am wondering if the window sticker gets regenerated at different points in the build process. With the KC factory being down last week it had to be reset as part of the restart of the line.

Mountaineer

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'03 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Environmental
Has anyone else checked to see if their window sticker updates correspond to changes in status/progress? Mine updated recently and I'm hopeful that means my truck is on the way.
Sponsored