Sponsored

Does Ford Really want to sell F150s?

F150fan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Well, i was able to get my ViN from Ford corporate fleet service. Tenative build date is 4/19.. I know it will more than likely change but making the calls seems to have paid off.. Was good to see it in the tracker once I had the order number and Vin
Ford corporate fleet service was able to get your VIN and a tentative build date when the dealer was not?

what’s that number? Been waiting on my VIN for 8 weeks.
Sponsored

solarity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura MDX
701A Platinum 4x4, 5.5’ bed with Max Tow and console work surface. Also got the moonroof, the locking under seat storage under the rear seat and the spray in bed liner. Chose not to get the full recline seats.
Any idea what priority you had on your truck? Maybe there is also different dealer allocations? I would love to know how the figure out scheduling these things.

OP
OP

Inshore97

First Name
BOB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Honda Pilot, 2015 Genesis 3.8bSWD
Ford Fleet number :

800-343-5338

You need the order number and Dealer number. They then provided me a associated VIN. Dealer was surprised I was able to get it ... Let see how it moves on

Gman73

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger, 2021 Ford F-150 on order
Occupation
Facilities Manager
Any idea what priority you had on your truck? Maybe there is also different dealer allocations? I would love to know how the figure out scheduling these things.
Good luck with that, its all over the map based on allocation, which plant, parts shortages (based on what options you ordered), chip shortages, seat foam shortages, delivery delays, etc.

Honestly you would need a crystal ball.

OP
OP

Inshore97

First Name
BOB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Honda Pilot, 2015 Genesis 3.8bSWD
My response states a priority of 10.. Not sure if that is good or bad??

Mixxfixx

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Coming who knows when 202? F150 screw Lariat
Occupation
Professor
My response states a priority of 10.. Not sure if that is good or bad??
The highest priority that a Dealer can use for a retail order is 10. An order with a “10” priority code will schedule ahead of an order with an “11” priority code, etc. This allows Dealers to prioritize the order in which vehicles are scheduled, especially when a Dealer may have multiple retail orders in the USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank). With the WBDO ordering system, retail orders default to priority code “19” so it’s important that a Dealer change the priority code to a lower number if they want the order to be considered for scheduling earlier compared to other orders.

looks good!
Sponsored