Sponsored

Does Ford Even Care About Customer's anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWraith

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford F-150, 2020 Chevy Corvette, 2016 Ford Focus
Occupation
Assembler
So after ordering wayyyyy wayyyy back in Sept, I got a text for my dealership that my RETAIL ordered 2021 XLT 302A is at the lot. I say to myself great now starts the real battle. Since I placed my order 2 of my options skyrocketed

Max Tow up from $1350 to $1995
Retractable tonneau went from $995 to $1695

So truck price Jacked itself up about $1350 higher then my original MSRP, which is sad they wouldn't lock that in on a RETAIL order for a LOYAL customer!!

So today I start my long day of calls...
First Customer Relationship Hotline. (Which is useless since it's an "after the fact or warranty issue hotline")

They pass me to Ford Motor Credit which i thought would help me get a $1350 credit or voucher for yet another massive purchase. No help there as all they knew was I was prime credit and approved for vehicle purchase.

Next was Ford Marketing hotline which was the most promising even though I called 6 times with everything exactly that they needed...
Order number
Vin
Dealership
Both option packages and price differences...

I got put on hold more then I can remember with no help other then, "sir ask the dealership I'd they can help you " I essentially even admit ill take $1400 in FordPass points if we can even do that which they sent me over to FordPass which it's NOT possible.

So spent about 6 hours on phone for non stop run around . I Just purchased a new Raptor in October and another 2021 F150 in January so roughly $125k in vehicle purchases within 6 months of Ford SO NOBODY WAS THERE TO LISTEN OR CARE OF MY LOYOALTY. Despite waiting 7 months for a truck I might not purchase now.

When I ordered my 2020 Corvette the first day the banks opened despite the Strike, Covid, and parts shortages GM was there every step and assured there wasn't a price increase and would reach out when I had questions or issues about my Order.
Sponsored

Eric

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XL STX
So after ordering wayyyyy wayyyy back in Sept, I got a text for my dealership that my RETAIL ordered 2021 XLT 302A is at the lot. I say to myself great now starts the real battle. Since I placed my order 2 of my options skyrocketed

Max Tow up from $1350 to $1995
Retractable tonneau went from $995 to $1695

So truck price Jacked itself up about $1350 higher then my original MSRP, which is sad they wouldn't lock that in on a RETAIL order for a LOYAL customer!!

So today I start my long day of calls...
First Customer Relationship Hotline. (Which is useless since it's an "after the fact or warranty issue hotline")

They pass me to Ford Motor Credit which i thought would help me get a $1350 credit or voucher for yet another massive purchase. No help there as all they knew was I was prime credit and approved for vehicle purchase.

Next was Ford Marketing hotline which was the most promising even though I called 6 times with everything exactly that they needed...
Order number
Vin
Dealership
Both option packages and price differences...

I got put on hold more then I can remember with no help other then, "sir ask the dealership I'd they can help you " I essentially even admit ill take $1400 in FordPass points if we can even do that which they sent me over to FordPass which it's NOT possible.

So spent about 6 hours on phone for non stop run around . I Just purchased a new Raptor in October and another 2021 F150 in January so roughly $125k in vehicle purchases within 6 months of Ford SO NOBODY WAS THERE TO LISTEN OR CARE OF MY LOYOALTY. Despite waiting 7 months for a truck I might not purchase now.

When I ordered my 2020 Corvette the first day the banks opened despite the Strike, Covid, and parts shortages GM was there every step and assured there wasn't a price increase and would reach out when I had questions or issues about my Order.
I know that feel bro. Nothing you said surprised me. Ford doesn’t have time for you or anyone else. They’re too busy laughing their way to the bank.

Pedaldude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Lincoln Navigator, 2021 Ford F-150
Other than also getting screwed over by the price increase on Max-Tow, my only other problem has been misaligned doors but I have been getting the runaround from the dealership and Ford has been giving them the runaround.

I can confidently say that this will be my last new Ford product of any kind based on my own experience and that of others on this forum.

Jus Cruisin

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GMC Sierra Denali Ultimate 4X4 - 6.2l
Occupation
Very retired
Apparently we have people that have ordered a model with delays in production for the first time...... Nothing new. Not a Ford only practice. GM and Stellantis do the same thing.
On quick turn arounds, there typically isn't a price increase to deal with.
If the dealership has enough profit in the sale, they can decide to eat the increase. If it was a skinny deal to start with........oh well.....

Eric

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XL STX
Other than also getting screwed over by the price increase on Max-Tow, my only other problem has been misaligned doors but I have been getting the runaround from the dealership and Ford has been giving them the runaround.

I can confidently say that this will be my last new Ford product of any kind based on my own experience and that of others on this forum.
Misaligned doors hasn’t gotten as much attention as the rusty undersides but that is just as bad maybe actually worse since it’s something you can actually see. Sorry dude I really hope they handle that for you asap

Sponsored

OP
OP
TheWraith

TheWraith

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford F-150, 2020 Chevy Corvette, 2016 Ford Focus
Occupation
Assembler
Pretty sad seems the only way to get there attention from them from what I've learned about on here to to complain on Twitter, but that was for warranty claims and issues. Nothing with new vehicle purchases

imnuts

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 502A Powerboost 4×4
Occupation
Facilities Engineer
In looking for a truck, I went to 7 dealerships (Chevy, Ram, Toyota, GMC, & Ford ×3). Besides the last Ford dealer where I ordered my truck, Toyota was the only one that followed up with me after I left. The GMC sales guy probably would have, but at that point I was basically already decided on the F-150 and I told him that and he was very understanding. The remaining sales people had zero interest when I told them I wasn't doing anything that day. Even the dealer I ordered from hasn't wowed me since placing the order. They were good beforehand though. In general, I feel like there's less customer care anymore. It's too big of a push to make sales numbers and if you aren't going to help with that, they don't care.

Platinum Peasant

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum 3.0 Powerstroke
Occupation
Neonatal Respiratory Therapist
I think this may be my last F-150 as well. I am contemplating listing mine for sale as the love/respect I had for Ford is quickly eroding.

Eric

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XL STX
I think it’s almost for certain that as soon as that bulletproof cybertruck comes out Ford will descend into the shithole where it belongs.
I can forgive mistakes and go with the flow if someone messes up and admits their wrongdoings but when you openly screw over so many hardworking people it’s only a matter of time.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.