Sponsored

Does anyone know if Ford tracker is working correctly!

Jfc35

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I placed my order on 1/29. In production date was 3/23. I had been given an estimated delivery date of 4/20. The window sticker was available. Several days later the estimated date was gone along with window sticker but still in production. Last Saturday 5/1 the tracker updated with a dealer delivery date 4/24?? It stated that it would be delivered in 8 days to dealer. But since then it keeps adding days. I'm ups to 15 now. I called the dealer they say they have no clue and truck was built but they have no information and truck is not in transit.
Anybody have an ideas what's going on with tracker?
Sponsored

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
The majority opinion here is that the tracker is not accurate. Many reports of people in a "production" status and the trucks just showing up at the dealer with no warning.

GreggT

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Screw, SRX Cadillac
Occupation
Retired
Here is mine, adds a day everyday. The arrival date at our dealer was suss posed to be 4/13, so instead to showing it so many days late, it just adds another day.
Ford F-150 Does anyone know if Ford tracker is working correctly! Screen Shot 2021-05-08 at 7.04.48 PM

UNIKRN150

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pinto SE 4x4
It's complete chaos at Ford right now.
CLEARLY!

I don't think the tracker or the data it relies on is a real high priority these days.

So... "no". It's a mess.

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
It does not appear to be accurate for some people. Hard to say for who or for how many. But I've seen many people where their truck shows up 1-3 weeks earlier than the tracker ETA, the tracker ETA is a date that already passed, or it has changed multiple times for the same person.

Sponsored

UNIKRN150

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pinto SE 4x4
It does not appear to be accurate for some people. Hard to say for who or for how many. But I've seen many people where their truck shows up 1-3 weeks earlier than the tracker ETA, the tracker ETA is a date that already passed, or it has changed multiple times for the same person.
I haven't seen anyone getting accurate information from the tracker lately.

It's a mess.

OP
OP

Jfc35

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Here is mine, adds a day everyday. The arrival date at our dealer was suss posed to be 4/13, so instead to showing it so many days late, it just adds another day.
Screen Shot 2021-05-08 at 7.04.48 PM.png
Exactly what my tracker is doing. I guess its not only me. Is your window sticker available? Really frustrating!

MDH

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost
Occupation
Retired
Exactly what my tracker is doing. I guess its not only me. Is your window sticker available? Really frustrating!
My Tracker us doing the same, it says delivery date in 13 days. However still shows "in Production" as of 3/29/2021 with an estimated delivery date of 4/27/2021.

I can no longer retrieve my Window Sticker. Superior technology at it's best!

Vulnox

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat 502A, 3.5L PowerBoost
My tracker followed along fine. Only thing it ended up being inaccurate on was the truck was delivered to the dealer a couple days ahead of the estimate. The KC plant shutdown builds are going to be most impacted because the tracker places an estimate based on what is listed on the internal tracking site as the build to date, and until the plant starts back up for sure, those won't always be updated since the truck hasn't been rescheduled. It's not "chaos", it's just not a system that had any significant coding behind it to be able to see the future to know when a plant will for sure start back up.

jhopkinson

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150, 2013 Shelby GT500
Occupation
Tech Director
Could just be a shipping issue. I read they can't find truck drivers to get them delivered.

Sponsored

Broccoli Rob

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fusion Titanium Hybrid
tracker would show awaiting shipment then instead of "in production"
That's more of a "should" than a "would" there are people who had their trucks delivered while the trackers (even the internal one) still showed in production

MDH

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost
Occupation
Retired
Would love to have my truck show up at the dealer while the Tracker still says "In Production". Patience is a virtue but meaningful communication is a must. Just saying...

OP
OP

Jfc35

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
My tracker updated again last night. It is back to what it was 2 months ago "in production" the estimated delivery date disappeared and the days that were counting up also disappeared.
Sponsored