Sponsored

Does anyone have details on ordering the 2021 F150 Tremor?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 5.0 Lariat
The only details I can find for the new F150 Tremor online say "available summer 2021" but generally you can order from dealership ahead of that time. I ordered my current vehicle well ahead of general availability of that model year on site. Any info is appreciated!
Sponsored

Southern Girl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150, 74 Bronco
The only details I can find for the new F150 Tremor online say "available summer 2021" but generally you can order from dealership ahead of that time. I ordered my current vehicle well ahead of general availability of that model year on site. Any info is appreciated!
I'm looking for this information as well. I just got an email from Ford that my Bronco is not going to be able to be built for at least another year, so I'm looking for Tremor F150 info.

Ilbastarge

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota
Wondering what the Base trim is for a Tremor as well. Do you need to add it to a Lariat/XLT etc.

@Granger Ford Would you be able to guide us?

OP
OP
TremorEnthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 5.0 Lariat
Wondering what the Base trim is for a Tremor as well. Do you need to add it to a Lariat/XLT etc.

@Granger Ford Would you be able to guide us?
@Ilbastarge I believe I read that the trim is available on XL, XLT, and Lariat models. But again, information is very scarce. Curious if @Granger Ford has info on this or ordering availability as well!

Sponsored

OP
OP
TremorEnthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 5.0 Lariat

Wawa

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota tacoma
Occupation
Golf course superintendent
Correct. It is not an add on package. You can't add it to an XLT or Lariat for $5k anymore. It is a stand alone trim level. But man, ford is taking their sweet time releasing this...

Ilbastarge

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota

Ilbastarge

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota
Correct. It is not an add on package. You can't add it to an XLT or Lariat for $5k anymore. It is a stand alone trim level. But man, ford is taking their sweet time releasing this...
So unlike the Bronco we can't play around on the B&P?

Wawa

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota tacoma
Occupation
Golf course superintendent
So unlike the Bronco we can't play around on the B&P?
It's not on build and price yet. Once it is, you can probably play around with it. Three different trim levels to choose from

Ilbastarge

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota
It's not on build and price yet. Once it is, you can probably play around with it. Three different trim levels to choose from
Cool. Slightly different approach.

Thank you.
Sponsored