Sponsored

Does anyone else think the 10 spd transmission just plain sucks?

JEB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat PB 502a
Yeouch $900 bones a year. Wonder if there's a cottage industry out there for subleasing an FDRS license?

When I rode motorcyles, there was a "shim kit" that circulated amongst Honda ST1100 owners who were setting valve clearances to make this a zero-cost thing. Too bad FDRS is not like a Netflix subscription with five registered users. :)
FDRS is way more locked down than Netflix. The license is registered to the computer, not the user. A cottage industry to share licenses would be tough.
Sponsored

auromed

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat 500a Powerboost
Your truck is a newborn. :)
You still got paper plates!

Only one update.
And it's not the TSB update, but rather the one preceding it.

auromed.PNG

You might try deleting your adaptive table values and let them rebuild again? Maybe the truck tranny will do a better job the second attempt as it breaks in too?

I attached your entire module list. Nice truck. :)
Thanks I appreciate it. I figure I'm confusing it some as well. I tend to like just crusing, but every once in a while... I just need to feel it GO!

Stuckey in NC

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT Powerboost
Stuckey, if you could get the updates that I marked with red marks done, you will LOVE your truck! Those are the keys to the magic. :)

stucky.PNG
Thank you pulling that up. I really appreciate it. I'll print this off and bring it to the dealer and ask for these updates. My truck has spent over 40 days at 2 different dealers for transmission issues. Both transmission techs acknowledged the problems, but neither really knew what steps to take with a powerboats after reseting trans tables and checking fluid. Im pretty pissed they both lied about updating software, especially if those updates could have made these last 10k miles enjoyable.

I'll pass this along to my case manager with Ford as well.

Thanks again,

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
Thank you pulling that up. I really appreciate it. I'll print this off and bring it to the dealer and ask for these updates. My truck has spent over 40 days at 2 different dealers for transmission issues. Both transmission techs acknowledged the problems, but neither really knew what steps to take with a powerboats after reseting trans tables and checking fluid. Im pretty pissed they both lied about updating software, especially if those updates could have made these last 10k miles enjoyable.

I'll pass this along to my case manager with Ford as well.

Thanks again,
Please note that the suggested updates marked by me were both for addressing the drivetrain (PCM) and passenger enjoyment (the other 4)
If you have lane-centering and adaptive cruise and camera's 360....and/or Bluecruise, those features become further polished and more enjoyable.

Hopefully that PCM update will address driveability issues, but it won't fix a defective torque converter or Hybrid drive motor. (some seem to be functioning outside intended parameters)

Sutton in NC

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost
Occupation
Self employed
Stuckey, if you could get the updates that I marked with red marks done, you will LOVE your truck! Those are the keys to the magic. :)

stucky.PNG
Hey snakebitten - could you run mine as well? I was told the same as Stuckey, from one of the same dealerships. VIN: 1FTFW1ED8MFA37200
Sponsored