Sponsored

Do any power outlets in the truck bed come standard?

WalterMitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Tremor
Do any power outlets in the truck bed come standard?

I ordered a Tremor, V8, 402A, with several options, but no optional power onboard, and was now wondering if there any power at all in the bed.
Sponsored

Henfield

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT Screw 5.0,4x4,302Asport,
I would be surprised if you didn't have have 400w, but there is no mention of any 110v power in the window sticker of a tremor here: Window Sticker

OP
OP

WalterMitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Tremor
I would be surprised if you didn't have have 400w, but there is no mention of any 110v power in the window sticker of a tremor here: Window Sticker
Yeah, I have my window sticker too, and don't see any mention of it....but I thought/hoped it would come standard, or at least standard on my level of truck. No biggie if its not there, but would be really nice to have.

Francis Bellows

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 xlt
Yeah it'll have one in the bed. I spent a bunch of time going over it for my truck to make sure haha.

Sponsored

Tomatoboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford Explorer XLT, 2017 Ford Escape SE, F-150
Confusingly, the order guide isn’t clear on it. The option for 400W is grayed out, even. I’d be wary of assuming if it’s not clearly stated and would be prepared to be disappointed, but since it’s grayed out and not even an option, I’m thinking maybe it’s included.

I may be salty because I got burned on my Lariat with this, turns out the 400W required the console on the now-non-existent 500A to be a default, otherwise it was an option, and I went in to order thinking that, but the salesman and sales manager were convinced it was included and didn’t include the line option, only to discover on delivery I was correct. It’s not enormously useful, but I sometimes need to charge camera batteries and having it would have meant one less silly dongle.

B-real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Tremor 3.5
I am fairly certain that the Tremor comes standard with the 400w inverter, and that also includes an outlet in the bed. Mine is sitting at the dealer waiting on PDI so I cant verify at the moment (did not get the 2kw option) and the sticker has no mention of the 400w inverter, but when I swung by the dealership last week to see the truck I think I recall seeing the 120v outlet in the dash and in the bed. It is a 402a with the bed utility pkg, so not sure if the bed utility pkg would be needed to have the bed outlet.

OP
OP

WalterMitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Tremor
Confusingly, the order guide isn’t clear on it. The option for 400W is grayed out, even. I’d be wary of assuming if it’s not clearly stated and would be prepared to be disappointed, but since it’s grayed out and not even an option, I’m thinking maybe it’s included.

I may be salty because I got burned on my Lariat with this, turns out the 400W required the console on the now-non-existent 500A to be a default, otherwise it was an option, and I went in to order thinking that, but the salesman and sales manager were convinced it was included and didn’t include the line option, only to discover on delivery I was correct. It’s not enormously useful, but I sometimes need to charge camera batteries and having it would have meant one less silly dongle.
I just looked at the order guide too. With it being greyed out, it makes me think it's NOT there. Otherwise, I think there should be an "I" in the column, for Included. Greyed out, to me, means not included and not an option. Bummer if I am right.

Sponsored

Grafx36510

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 XLT 302A/2022 F150 Tremor 402A
Occupation
The guy that everyone b*&%ches to at work...