First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT powerboost
Occupation
Pilot
How do I get the tire pressure to appear as a standard option while driving? Currently it is only under the “maintenance” section, and it grays out when driving. I’d like to be able to page through that on the core menu, like my old 2017 XL could do. I care way more about tire pressure than the EV coach stuff. Any help?
Sponsored

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
How do I get the tire pressure to appear as a standard option while driving? Currently it is only under the “maintenance” section, and it grays out when driving. I’d like to be able to page through that on the core menu, like my old 2017 XL could do. I care way more about tire pressure than the EV coach stuff. Any help?
What trim do you have? On my Lariat, it’s only a matter of using the selector arrows on the right side of the steering wheel. You can program up to five information screens if your truck has the 12” instrument cluster (speedometer/tachometer area). I have Trip 1, Trip 2, tire pressure, power distribution, off-road stats, and calm screen on mine.

OP
OP
superwaddle

superwaddle

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Pilot
I have the 2021 XLT 3.5L powerboost supercrew. I am not sure about the instrument cluster...here is mine:

Ford F-150 Display Tire Pressure on screen while driving? 2021 PB XLT 506F1B0C-9C70-4CED-80BA-367B759E681C

discothan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
It looks like you have an primarily analog gauge instrument cluster. Do you have the ability to adjust 'My Views'?

My 302a XLT middle section is entirely digital screen. The outside big dials are just like yours.

clipperqb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150, 3.5 EB, Super Crew, 4X4
It looks like you have an primarily analog gauge instrument cluster. Do you have the ability to adjust 'My Views'?

My 302a XLT middle section is entirely digital screen. The outside big dials are just like yours.
Can you post a picture of yours?

Sponsored

OP
OP
superwaddle

superwaddle

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Pilot
So, I went to the dealer. I do not even have MyView. I did not get the 302a package, nor did they even let me know that was a thing. Oh well, guess I’ll just live with it.

ptricky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Can you post a picture of yours?
The XLT 302 package has the larger center touchscreen that is standard on the Lariat & above.

The 302 also has the "mostly digital" gauge cluster that supports MyView screens and customization of the top 4 gauges.

Figured it would be good to post these since so many of the interior photos show the full digital cluster.

Ford F-150 Display Tire Pressure on screen while driving? 2021 PB XLT a
Ford F-150 Display Tire Pressure on screen while driving? 2021 PB XLT b
Sponsored