Sponsored

JohnMcClane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 150
I'm pretty sure it's mentioned in the video that neither have the dynamic bending feature.

They do have a neat feature to replace the dynamic bending though it's only available on the max

" Adaptive Low Beam Assist. The Elite Max model features an exclusive and patent-pending Adaptive Low Beam Assist feature. When enabled, one auxiliary pod will illuminate to add extreme width to the sides of the road, along with the low beams. Through the programming function, this feature can be completely enabled or disabled, or set to activate only when making a turn. "

Wvmtneer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I want to see light cutoff and spread pictures for the fog lights. They look amazing in the truck. I think my reflector led headlights are adequate for now.

gooby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XL
Gonna order the Elite headlights and am debating the fogs. My XL has no fog lights. Not sure I would ever need them, but leaning toward them for aesthetics.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150
I'm pretty sure it's mentioned in the video that neither have the dynamic bending feature.

They do have a neat feature to replace the dynamic bending though it's only available on the max

" Adaptive Low Beam Assist. The Elite Max model features an exclusive and patent-pending Adaptive Low Beam Assist feature. When enabled, one auxiliary pod will illuminate to add extreme width to the sides of the road, along with the low beams. Through the programming function, this feature can be completely enabled or disabled, or set to activate only when making a turn. "
Correct. No dynamic bending feature but we do include our Adaptive Low Beam Assist on the Elite Max model.

Sponsored

JohnMcClane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 150
@Diode Dynamics Are you developing any taillights/3rd brake lights to pair with these headlights?

motivology

First Name
DK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum Powerstroke
Occupation
Realtor / Entrepreneur
Messaged you privately!

-DK
Sponsored