First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150
Ford F-150 Diode Dynamics F-150 SEMA Recap 2022 | Rock Lights, HitchMount LED Pod, Max Laser LED Pods, and Elite Series Headlights! CjEfT9Y

In case you missed our SEMA Show coverage, here's a closer look at some of the products showcased coming soon!​

Stage Series Rock Lights: We're very close to the release of the newest member of the Stage Series LED lighting lineup! Available in a single-pack, 4-pack, or 8-pack configuration in a single color option or RGBW. These rock lights will be rocking 10w of power and include a lens with optics designed to spread light like no other on the market. Available for pre-order soon!

HitchMount Kits:
Patent-pending clip-in installation. Integrates a proprietary HitchMount C1 or C1R into any 2" receiver. Triple function: high-power white main beam, high-power red main beam, and low-power red accent light! Works in tandem with the vehicle's parking, brake, and reverse outputs. No splicing is required when using the included 7-pin trailer harness!

Ford F-150 Diode Dynamics F-150 SEMA Recap 2022 | Rock Lights, HitchMount LED Pod, Max Laser LED Pods, and Elite Series Headlights! nkOoumr

Universal C1R LED Pods:
Standard size SSC1 with the same triple function capabilities as HitchMount, available in standard and flush mount configurations.

Stage Series Max Laser LED Pods: We're excited to be entering the market with our line of laser LED pods in SS5, SS3, and SSC1 configurations. While most laser pods are only offered in a spot optic, we're taking it to the next level with beam shaping to offer the highest intensity SAE-compliant laser pod on the market. We'll have more information available soon!

Questions about this product? Check out the LIVE stream replay!

Elite Series Headlights: Introducing the FIRST Elite Series Headlamps! With truly modern technology, Elite Series redefines what's possible for aftermarket headlights. More options coming to the market in the future from Diode Dynamics!

If you have any questions, we'll be more than happy to help!

Monday-Friday 10 a.m.- 5 p.m. CST
Email: contact@diodedynamics
Phone: 314-205-3033

Did you know? All US forum members are eligible for a FREE SHIPPING code! Just send us a direct message.

John C.
Diode Dynamics

Sponsored

Vin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Cool. Thanks for sharing. Any video of the new headlights functioning on the truck? Did I miss it?

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150
Cool. Thanks for sharing. Any video of the new headlights functioning on the truck? Did I miss it?
We have full coverage of both the Elite and Elite Max coming soon to YouTube. Our media team just finished up a promotional video at SEMA and is in the middle of processing it. Thanks for your patience!

Sponsored

Blue22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Sport SuperCrew 5.0L
That's a Stage Series Rock Light mounted using our magnetic mount on the rear hitch of our 21 F-150!
Might be nice if you could integrate a rock light into the bottom of the hitch mounted light and have it turn on either with an aux switch or a on/off button on the side. It would have to sit off of the hitch enough far enough for the rock light to fit but it could also serve as additional zone lighting.

Blue22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
On second thought, I just looked at my hitch and if you added a rock light on the bottom, the hitch light may stick out too far past the bumper.

Quicksilver32

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat FX4
Just ordered that C1R hitch light. Is the truck going to think I’ve got a trailer connected?

Sponsored

SuperRaptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Lariat 502A
How bright are those fog lights? They look like there's 3 LED's in there? The stock ones just aren't that bright, even after adjusting them up.

DavidMcCrady

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Volkswagen Touareg
Occupation
Call completion operator
Great thanks for sharing this headlights pictures. Do you want your resume to be written by an expert or professional? I'll thus recommend the best uk cv writing service for 2022. You are receiving the greatest service on this post. I'm grateful for the service as well.

Last edited:

djdj1000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Well these are certainly very interesting and exciting! Have a few questions before making a decision of whether to purchase.

@Diode Dynamics Could you confirm that the Elite Max headlights are twice as bright as Ford's highest OEM LED specification for the Gen14 F150? I feel like this is what was being said on the website, but want to make sure that is applying to what is in my 2021 F150 402A Tremor.

The additional "offroad" lights are also very interesting to build into the Elite Max spec. What would those three lighting elements compare to in the SS2 or SS3 world?

Also, with the Elite fog lights, where do those fit in to the SS3 lineup as far as output is concerned? While this may be answered with the SS3 power comparison, do these lamps produce enough heat to melt snow and ice in colder temperatures like the Pro and Max SS3's?

Thank you!

Blue22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Well these are certainly very interesting and exciting! Have a few questions before making a decision of whether to purchase.

@Diode Dynamics Could you confirm that the Elite Max headlights are twice as bright as Ford's highest OEM LED specification for the Gen14 F150? I feel like this is what was being said on the website, but want to make sure that is applying to what is in my 2021 F150 402A Tremor.

The additional "offroad" lights are also very interesting to build into the Elite Max spec. What would those three lighting elements compare to in the SS2 or SS3 world?

Also, with the Elite fog lights, where do those fit in to the SS3 lineup as far as output is concerned? While this may be answered with the SS3 power comparison, do these lamps produce enough heat to melt snow and ice in colder temperatures like the Pro and Max SS3's?

Thank you!
If you ever replace your OEM headlights and fog lights I may be interested in them.
Sponsored