Different Mirror types?

DannyboyUpstate

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150 XLT Supercab 5.0L 6.5’ bed
I was looking at a couple of trucks that came in on the lot this week. I found out there are two types of mirrors that are not the towing package mirrors:

Ford F-150 Different Mirror types? Mirror1

Ford F-150 Different Mirror types? Mirror2

What package comes with which mirror?
Sponsored

BMWtoF150

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch, 3.5 Eco
Occupation
Retired, Part Time Consultant
The bottom mirror comes on any truck with BLIS. You can get that on an XLT 302A and up I believe.

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
BMWtoF150 is correct. You do not get the blind sport mirror if your truck has Ford’s electronic BLIS option.

I also checked the Build and Price to look and it looks like BLIS is standard on XLT 300A Base package.

OP
OP
DannyboyUpstate

DannyboyUpstate

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150 XLT Supercab 5.0L 6.5’ bed
BMWtoF150 is correct. You do not get the blind sport mirror if your truck has Ford’s electronic BLIS option.

I also checked the Build and Price to look and it looks like BLIS is standard on XLT 300A Base package.

Ah, excellent. Yeah, I believe that blue truck was an STX. That makes sense now.

I really like the blind spot mirrors for navigating around the City and parallel parking. I guess the BLIS system will have to do. ;)

imgone10

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
07 FJ Cruiser, 15 TRD Pro 4Runner, 2021 Lariat.
Occupation
Construction / US Army 84-96
Ah, excellent. Yeah, I believe that blue truck was an STX. That makes sense now.

I really like the blind spot mirrors for navigating around the City and parallel parking. I guess the BLIS system will have to do. ;)
I would think if you want them just buy the glass and change it out. I have done it on many vehicles in the past.
Sponsored