Sponsored

Did they really bump up my production date a week.

Bobcatou

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'24 Lariat, (Carbonized Gray Metallic) - On order
Just curious. Yesterday I saw that my Lariat is now "In Production". This is one week earlier than scheduled. (No complaint) Curious though if it is still going to be built next week as planned. I say this because my window sticker has a build date of 4/15 listed. The window sticker was produced after the "In Production" change.

To throw another wrench, originally I was supposed to be built this week, but I was bumped to April 15 last month.

Not a big thing, but curious. I have to fly to Iowa, so I am trying to figure out the best time to try to go.
Sponsored

F150Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F150 Platinum, 2024 F150 Platinum Plus
Occupation
Retired USCG, Retired Federal Civil Service
Just curious. Yesterday I saw that my Lariat is now "In Production". This is one week earlier than scheduled. (No complaint) Curious though if it is still going to be built next week as planned. I say this because my window sticker has a build date of 4/15 listed. The window sticker was produced after the "In Production" change.

To throw another wrench, originally I was supposed to be built this week, but I was bumped to April 15 last month.

Not a big thing, but curious. I have to fly to Iowa, so I am trying to figure out the best time to try to go.
Buy a refundable/changeable ticket! I initially purchased an airline ticket to fly to Iowa (Granger's) for the end of February based on FORD's ETA for my truck. Well...didn't quite make the ETA and it's still stuck in Michigan! I've had to change the ticket twice now and have my fingers crossed that FORD gets the truck to Granger's by April 30th (new flight date). I'm one of those guys left hanging by Ford's poor customer service/lack of communication...my truck has been stuck in FORD purgatory since it's production date of 2/12/2024. Hoping you have better luck than me.

Last edited:

SingleSpeed427

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 RAM REBEL (every option)

EDIT: I just searched and saw that yours is a 63X order (no PAT).

Is this a Pro-Access Tailgate truck? If so, maybe the "test" run of the PAT tooling in Dearborn was successful and they are a week ahead of schedule. Or... maybe your truck was a PAT tooling test?

OP
OP

Bobcatou

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yeah...no tailgate for me. I was almost immediately scheduled when I had Chip take it off. I'm guessing May for the new tailgaters

Azstroke

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1997 F250 Powerstroke
Same here, original build was scheduled for the week of 4/29, but got bumped to 4/22 about a week ago. Mine is a very simple build though, ordered on 3/19.

Sponsored

bolts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
The 4 wheel kind
I'm scheduled for the week of 4/15. Mine also changed to in production yesterday. The window sticker was also released and shows a blend date of 4/18. Lariat 3.5 Eco BAP w/o BUP.

OP
OP

Bobcatou

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Do you have the new or old tailgate?

lrb_35128

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F-150 King Ranch
Yeah...no tailgate for me. I was almost immediately scheduled when I had Chip take it off. I'm guessing May for the new tailgaters
Yep...

I held out for the PAT and a few weeks ago *was* scheduled for the week of 29 April. Got an eMail from Ford yesterday evening and am delayed/rescheduled for the week of 06 May... Grrr...

SingleSpeed427

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yep...

I held out for the PAT and a few weeks ago *was* scheduled for the week of 29 April. Got an eMail from Ford yesterday evening and am delayed/rescheduled for the week of 06 May... Grrr...
I just checked mine.. still good for "week of 4/29" for now... :fingerscrossed:

I did just notice that the "Last Updated" date has changed.. still looks the same though, no emails or anything...
Ford F-150 Did they really bump up my production date a week. 1712757434841-78

Sponsored

SingleSpeed427

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Don't book that ticket until the dealer (?Granger) physically has the truck on their lot.
:thumbsup:

I'm "local" to the Dearborn plant (where it appears the PAT trucks will be built) with a local dealer, so no travel for me. In my case it's "Don't sell my current truck too soon or else I'll be Scooterin' n' Uberin' for a bit". :fingerscrossed:

wyoming

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Platinum 701A
Occupation
Engineering/Commercial Construction
I just checked mine.. still good for "week of 4/29" for now... :fingerscrossed:

I did just notice that the "Last Updated" date has changed.. still looks the same though, no emails or anything...
1712757434841-78.png
Mine looks the same for now… I noticed my last update date also went to 4/5, so I chatted Ford online and they said it was now “scheduled to day of 4/29” instead of “scheduled to week of 4/29”
Sponsored