Treycash

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Hello everyone,

I just got a price from a dealer for a 4x4 XLT. Can you tell me if I am getting a good deal? This is without incentives.

Ford F-150 Did I get a good price? 01ECEE3E-979E-49AF-BB9C-4CE71C567604

Ford F-150 Did I get a good price? 95E7B4E9-135F-463B-8BC0-06150A0AF76D
Sponsored

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
Hello everyone,

I just got a price from a dealer for a 4x4 XLT. Can you tell me if I am getting a good deal? This is without incentives.

01ECEE3E-979E-49AF-BB9C-4CE71C567604.jpeg

95E7B4E9-135F-463B-8BC0-06150A0AF76D.jpeg

There are A TON of variables that go in to a good price, and it’s highly opinionated. In some areas of the country, anything off MSRP for a brand new and custom order truck is a good deal, in other parts the going rate may be thousands of dollars off MSRP.

It really comes down to you, and how you feel your dealer treated you.

When I was searching I reached out to about a dozen dealers (southeast US), many of which did not come far off of MSRP unless I had Ford’s A/Z/X plan. I eventually found a deal/dealer I thought was reasonable, and went with them.

The dealer also added approximately $1500 in rebates for me which he “locked in” regardless of expiration date. That’s another topic that appears to vary from dealer to dealer.

It looks like you got about $4,000 off MSRP. In my opinion that’s a decent deal, but that’s only me talking. Lol

Bryan Simon

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Ranchero, 66 ElCamino, 05 Ranger, and more
Occupation
Maintenance
[QUOTE="Knickell, post: 6806, member: 455
It looks like you got about $4,000 off MSRP. In my opinion that’s a decent deal, but that’s only me talking. Lol
[/QUOTE]

I got about the same off my 4x4 XLT 301a

Ultimately, if you are good with the price, that’s all that matters.

I might spend a couple of grand for for a parts car for my hobbies—and then only use a couple of parts. I’m okay with that. I get what I want/need, and someone gets their scrap metal removed from their yard.

xiaowudao

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
I’m located in bc Canada and got about 2.5% under invoice on a 2021 lariat powerboost . Msrp $72345. My sale price $63346 (about $48,382 USD), approx $9000 under msrp. This was during Ford employee pricing in September

Last edited:

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
I’m located in bc Canada and got about 2.5% under invoice on a 2021 lariat powerboost . Msrp $72345. My sale price $63346, approx $9000 under msrp. This was during Ford employee pricing in September
Is that US or Canadian money?

Trey
It looks like you got a very fair deal. I would think you have a very high probability of getting even more off with additional rebates.

Be smart and read this forum for there is lots of info about the rebates and something called "private cash offer", find out how you can possible get one. They are running $2500 right now.

Good luck

Sponsored

xiaowudao

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

Trey
It looks like you got a very fair deal. I would think you have a very high probability of getting even more off with additional rebates.

Be smart and read this forum for there is lots of info about the rebates and something called "private cash offer", find out how you can possible get one. They are running $2500 right now.

Good luck
canadian money! I hope it’s a good deal

OP
OP

Treycash

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150

Trey

Good luck
Hey Bob,

US money. North Carolina.

Yes, I have been secretly following you and everyone else on this forum for a while. This will be my first new vehicle. So I am a little nervous. I asked the dealer to not include incentives in this quote or a PCO. I am still hoping to get a PCO by the time it arrives and of course incentives.

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Hey Bob,

US money. North Carolina.

Yes, I have been secretly following you and everyone else on this forum for a while. This will be my first new vehicle. So I am a little nervous. I asked the dealer to not include incentives in this quote or a PCO. I am still hoping to get a PCO by the time it arrives and of course incentives.
Oh no guys a stalker...

Just messing with ya Trey! We very happy to have you here!

I would not be nervous but it is a lot of money involved in these trucks for sure.

You are smart to do your research in such a place as here for it can give you powerful information that will in end save you some serious green. ?

I just have way too much time on my hands waiting on my truck, that I am into everyone's post being a pest. They haven't run me off yet, so I guess they are just tolerating me. ?

Keep trying and I don't know what all you have read that can help you get one but there are several threads here on things that make you a target for Ford. They want you to buy one of their new trucks, and the PCO is one of their methods.

If you need any help, just ask. We have a good helpful crowd here.

Coolrain

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Raptor
Oh no guys a stalker...

Just messing with ya Trey! We very happy to have you here!

I would not be nervous but it is a lot of money involved in these trucks for sure.

You are smart to do your research in such a place as here for it can give you powerful information that will in end save you some serious green. ?

I just have way too much time on my hands waiting on my truck, that I am into everyone's post being a pest. They haven't run me off yet, so I guess they are just tolerating me. ?

Keep trying and I don't know what all you have read that can help you get one but there are several threads here on things that make you a target for Ford. They want you to buy one of their new trucks, and the PCO is one of their methods.

If you need any help, just ask. We have a good helpful crowd here.
Hello Everyone,
Brand new today and just started talking to a dealer here in the NE. Right now I have them committed to invoice price however it seems there may be more incentives etc. yea I am aware of the search feature however does anyone have links to the most important threads on price? Also do you guys have buying groups like the Bronco folks?
Thanks All!!

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Hello Everyone,
Brand new today and just started talking to a dealer here in the NE. Right now I have them committed to invoice price however it seems there may be more incentives etc. yea I am aware of the search feature however does anyone have links to the most important threads on price? Also do you guys have buying groups like the Bronco folks?
Thanks All!!
Welcome Marcos, glad to have you join in!

If you don't mind a road trip, it looks like Granger could save you some serious dough. If nothing else, make your dealer match it.

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/granger-ford-here-to-answer-your-questions.200/

Sponsored

Lucidkevin

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 f-350
I’m located in bc Canada and got about 2.5% under invoice on a 2021 lariat powerboost . Msrp $72345. My sale price $63346 (about $48,382 USD), approx $9000 under msrp. This was during Ford employee pricing in September
Which dealer?
I’m in the lower main land

xiaowudao

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Which dealer?
I’m in the lower main land
West coast Ford Lincoln in maple ridge. I went to about 7 other dealers and they gave me the best deal. This was back in September though so things might be different now

Lucidkevin

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 f-350
West coast Ford Lincoln in maple ridge. I went to about 7 other dealers and they gave me the best deal. This was back in September though so things might be different now
Sales price before tax. That’s a great deal.
I’m dealing with cam Clark

Lucidkevin

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 f-350
What was the salesman? Pm me please. maybe I’ll give them a call.
Sponsored