Sponsored

Alpha1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2918 f150 2020 explorer st
I bet your dealer did your order as a retail order. If it had be a stock order you would had been sooner, you should had been ahead all of us.
Nope he originally did retail then changed it to stock in October I think. Then it pulled to build right away. The person he talked to at ford when he asked why the change told him because of a parts supply issue I guess. Something along those lines any way

Platinum Peasant

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum 3.0 Powerstroke
Occupation
Neonatal Respiratory Therapist
Earlier this year I tried to buy a used Land Cruiser from Elk Grove. They were about $5k over market and stuck to it; wouldn't even entertain my offer. They sat on it for 3 months, dropping it a $1,000 at pop for weeks until it was $9k below original asking. Finally, I suppose, it sold. Their arrogance cost them $4K in profit, because after they pissed me off I wasn't about to give them my money at any price.
They think they are the only dealer in the area, when they obviously are not.

Sponsored

NoSnow

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Retired
Was just told my 2021 Platinum - with the work surface - will be built later this month with a mid-late January delivery. Was given a VIN too!
Congrats! You are giving the rest of us hope.

bgrohmann

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F150 Lariat
Does anyone have an idea of what day typically the ford tracker website get's updated? Based on the pattern of @currybob 's production updates, we should be seeing that on next Tuesday on Dec 8. Crossing my fingers that the 3.55 E-lock, 3.5 eco w/max tow that has been sitting on that report since Nov. 10th finally goes away. Until then no point of me obsessing and hitting refresh on the tracker site ?

BoilerTimmay

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 SCREW 3.5L
Does anyone have an idea of what day typically the ford tracker website get's updated? Based on the pattern of @currybob 's production updates, we should be seeing that on next Tuesday on Dec 8. Crossing my fingers that the 3.55 E-lock, 3.5 eco w/max tow that has been sitting on that report since Nov. 10th finally goes away. Until then no point of me obsessing and hitting refresh on the tracker site ?
the report isn’t always perfectly accurate. @Agashi25 had a max tow I believe get scheduled unless I’m mistaken. Those are also regional.

bgrohmann

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F150 Lariat
the report isn’t always perfectly accurate. @Agashi25 had a max tow I believe get scheduled unless I’m mistaken. Those are also regional.
I get that the report is regional but the no availability seems like it would be plant specific not region. Therefore all of Ford has no availability on option x so we won’t schedule any of those trucks from any region allocation on the upcoming week until our supplier catches up on parts. That’s how it would work in my head at least but maybe some can explain the region thing. I just don’t understand how one region would have no availability on an option vs another?

Sponsored

TNKIRK

First Name
TERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 FORD F150 LARIAT SUPERCAB
Occupation
R V SALES
My Lariat supercab is coming out of Kansas/Claycomo.....I have the max tow......It is scheduled for the week of 2/1......It also has a vin........Every industry is struggling with vendors not being able to keep up with demand.........1FTFX1E8XMKD38235

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
I had 2 dealers trying to put a stock order for me through, and neither one got lucky. So I need to switch to retail and pick just one (obviously I'm not doing retail at 2 dealers). Now it is a matter of who will guarantee my price, as I do NOT want any bait and switch or "gotchas" when the truck arrives and I'm too excited to play hardball.

Basically I want to lock the incentives (already lost the "black friday" and "$300 build for growth" because they came and went!) and make sure they will honor my $2k private cash offer that expires 1/4. It is not MY fault, I have been trying to order since September!

For those with builds scheduled now in Jan/Feb, what is your experience if you were trying to use the cash offers that expire 1/4? Did you ask if your dealers will let you use them?

ldsavow

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum Powerboost
Occupation
Internet Admin
Was just told my 2021 Platinum - with the work surface - will be built later this month with a mid-late January delivery. Was given a VIN too!
LUCKY DOG!
Wish I could get ANY news on my Platinum.

Bryan Simon

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Ranchero, 66 ElCamino, 05 Ranger, and more
Occupation
Maintenance
For those with builds scheduled now in Jan/Feb, what is your experience if you were trying to use the cash offers that expire 1/4? Did you ask if your dealers will let you use them?
My dealer said “Nope”
But he also said that February is “Ford Truck Month” and more should be available.

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
That Ford track site for stock orders updates pretty much real time. Same as the Ford retail order site. I've seen stuff change on them at different times of the day and here guys state daily changes on their orders in past years.

I hope they release your options needed. Things seem to be moving much better now.
Sponsored