Sponsored

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
From all indication OKTB has been achieved with a few option holds, as we have been getting all along. Should start seeing retail orders getting VINs that don't have the hold items, best I understand it anyway. Looks like KC is in OKTB status too for they have begun shipping a few gas models.
Screenshot (26).jpg
Looks like I drew the short hand for the infamous OKTB week. No availability for my Max Tow with 3.55 and 3.5 EcoBoost...
Sponsored

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Confused regarding the locking rear axle no availability. It says the 3.73 is not available with the hybrid + max tow package. However isn't it the same 3.73 locking rear axle regardless of max tow or not?
There is an electronic locking 3.73 and a limited slip 3.73 you can option your truck with.

Bo15

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 King Ranch 4x4, 2010 F-150 Platinum 4x4
So my retail order on the Powerboost is still a no-go? o_O

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
Looks like I drew the short hand for the infamous OKTB week. No availability for my Max Tow with 3.55 and 3.5 EcoBoost...
Sorry Kyle!

NoSnow

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Retired
I admit I find this document a little confusing. Can someone explain to me the contradiction that I see.

Under the Best Availability is a Crew Cab with the 3.5 V6 Hybrid…

Then in the Scheduling notes it says retail orders will begin with the exception of the 3.5 V6 Hybrid…

I find this confusing. Not considering the no availability commodities Is the Hybrid a go or a no go? Anyone?

Sponsored

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
I admit I find this document a little confusing. Can someone explain to me the contradiction that I see.

Then in the Scheduling notes it says retail orders will begin with the exception of the 3.5 V6 Hybrid…

I find this confusing. Not considering the no availability commodities Is the Hybrid a go or a no go? Anyone?
I'm looking at it as the hybrid with max tow.

BoilerTimmay

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 SCREW 3.5L
From all indication OKTB has been achieved with a few option holds, as we have been getting all along. Should start seeing retail orders getting VINs that don't have the hold items, best I understand it anyway. Looks like KC is in OKTB status too for they have begun shipping a few gas models.
Screenshot (26).jpg
So close! Max Tow is still holding me back... I have ways around it but I give up 1400 lbs towing capacity that I will probably never use but want. Back to the build and price tool to explore!

Last edited:
OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
This from my dealer order guy just minutes ago. It is another confirmation of OKTB.

"They just started pulling retail orders for scheduling to build this week. I had three pulled today."

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
This from my dealer order guy just minutes ago. It is another confirmation of OKTB.

"They just started pulling retail orders for scheduling to build this week. I had three pulled today."
Per your info, my build will likely not be available due to the Max Tow restrictions. Do you think I should reach out to my dealer, or hold off until next week?

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Per your info, my build will likely not be available due to the Max Tow restrictions. Do you think I should reach out to my dealer, or hold off until next week?
I would hold off a bit more, parts could show up this week and release the Max Tow restrictions.

Most everything has been restricted at one point or another and then available the next week, except for the few that are long term wait.

Sponsored

mblatz

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Ranger
I would hold off a bit more, parts could show up this week and release the Max Tow restrictions.
+1... my order is for a 5.0 w/ Max Tow, 3.73 locking, so I'm in the same boat - hang tight, years from now the (hopefully short) extra wait will be a thing of the past, but you'll still have the truck - get what you want long term.

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

Most everything has been restricted at one point or another and then available the next week, except for the few that are long term wait.
Ahh okay. So these “restrictions” could potentially change daily? That’s reassuring. However, if that is the case; I’ll want daily updates on the forum!!

bgrohmann

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F150 Lariat
Ahh okay. So these “restrictions” could potentially change daily? That’s reassuring. However, if that is the case; I’ll want daily updates on the forum!!
What? I’m on here frantically hitting refresh every minute looking for more insider info. The hardest part for me will be watching trucks come in that are basically what I ordered while my custom order is not rolling out until March. When I originally ordered I thought I’d be on the first to get the new truck. But I guess with a new gen change that is not the case. Had I known what I know now thanks to this forum I’d probably just bought off the lot.

BoilerTimmay

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 SCREW 3.5L

mit I find this document a little confusing. Can someone explain to me the contradiction that I see.

I find this confusing. Not considering the no availability commodities Is the Hybrid a go or a no g
I’m just afraid that while I wait for a max tow the hybrid will no longer be available, or my dealer won’t have allocations. Do you know how that works, Bob? If I’m priority 10, and an A plan build, but max tow isn’t available, could I get “pass up and replaced” by another hybrid order delaying my trucks for months longer?