First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Evo MR, 2015 Sonata Hybrid, 2007 Tahoe - Being Replaced by 2021 F-150
Occupation
Engineer
Finally got my VIN today! I'm refreshing every 10 minutes hoping a window sticker shows up soon for it.

Also, I emailed my sales person on Wednesday and told them to take off "Max Recline Seats" if it will speed up my order and the next day she responds to my email with just a VIN.

The interesting part is.... when I look at the options I ordered at the bottom of the tracking page it doesn't show "Max Recline Seats" as an option on the order.

I wonder if my email to my salesperson has anything to do with my VIN magically becoming available.

Screen Shot 2020-12-11 at 12.35.43 AM.png
Please let us know if Max Recline Seats are on the window sticker when it finally appears. I'm wondering if killing that option would magically get my truck a VIN/schedule. But I also have Max Tow which is on constraint too, and I'm not killing that, so I might as well wait it out a little longer before killing Max Recline.
Sponsored

cogatti

First Name
david
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 King Ranch
Occupation
retired
Worth the wait. 2021 Platinum will be my 7th Ford Truck
That's great!......
I was a GM man my whole life, I drove nothing but GM cars and trucks until GM had to get bailed out by the government and still declared bankruptsy......I owned GM stock and lost it all!....I said "never" again will I but a GM product, and haven't...that's when I bought my first Ford..a 2010 King Ranch and never looked back!....now I'm ready for a new Platinum model....
I love my Ford truck and will be a customer for life!....
Stay well everyone!

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
I have a fixed running board. It is the extended one though. Is there a supply issue with those?
No but a issue with the deployable ones.

H2opolo12

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat Crewcab
Occupation
Government
So my hopes were dashed a week ago when I found out that the Limited truck I thought was mine was actually a stock order. (Had all the same options minus the max reline seats).

That said just heard from dealer and got now have VIN and build week of 1/25. Progress is being made.

Sponsored

Jim Bandy

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited 4x4 Powerboost (Hybrid)
Occupation
Retired
So my hopes were dashed a week ago when I found out that the Limited truck I thought was mine was actually a stock order. (Had all the same options minus the max reline seats).

That said just heard from dealer and got now have VIN and build week of 1/25. Progress is being made.
Great news. As I search on some delearship web sites - all of the Limited models they ordered (not onhand yet) for stock were w/o full reclining seats.

Good news! If you are getting a build date week of 1/25 then I expect Ford seat providers are expected to get well soon for the retail builds. I don't have a VIN number yet - but I'm sticking with my Limited order with work surface and full reclining seats. I miss having a truck but I'll wait for what I wanted in the Limited.

Jim Bandy

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited 4x4 Powerboost (Hybrid)
Occupation
Retired
E0C86D09-100B-410D-B1C6-A44528AA0359.png

Limited popped up in inventory near me with max recline seat option.
Great news , I wonder if they actually have on hand or one of their stock orders awaiting build or shipment. My order is same setup but I also ordered the heavier floor mats and work space. I ordered Smoked Quartz.

Bryan Simon

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Ranchero, 66 ElCamino, 05 Ranger, and more
Occupation
Maintenance
Great news , I wonder if they actually have on hand or one of their stock orders awaiting build or shipment. My order is same setup but I also ordered the heavier floor mats and work space. I ordered Smoked Quartz.
Build date of 12-20-
Not born yet

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
With it scheduled for that time on your order means they will have them available for that time. Looks like they hitting the supply line then. Congrats to ya!

Sponsored

Stocktontakos

First Name
Stockton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
So does this mean a lariat 3.5 eco with max tow has no shot of being built anytime soon?

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
So does this mean a lariat 3.5 eco with max tow has no shot of being built anytime soon?
Why would you think that? The reports are just a weekly limitation notification. Could be off the list come Tuesday.

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
For those of you down South, my dealer in Florida just started getting their stock orders of 2021 Ford F-150s.

They are slowly trickling out across the U.S.!!

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
For those of you down South, my dealer in Florida just started getting their stock orders of 2021 Ford F-150s.

They are slowly trickling out across the U.S.!!
I wonder how many have the power running boards?
Sponsored