First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150 Platinum
Occupation
Farmer
Mine is showing dispatched on the palsapp currently.. changed from pending this morning... Expecting truck to be delivered in the next couple hours... 502a sport built on 5/7..... Ordered Dec 15th
Sponsored

F150 Voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Paint Horse
Mine is showing dispatched on the palsapp currently.. changed from pending this morning... Expecting truck to be delivered in the next couple hours... 502a sport built on 5/7..... Ordered Dec 15th
Here is another May blend date that is being shipped. Looks like May build dates won the chip lottery.

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
Ive been tracking my order since November 16th, build date is may 20th.... Ford order tracker just updated saying that its about to be built and estimated delivery date of 6/4. Also the window sticker was created.

1620945019337.png

The window sticker posting is a big day in the order process! Congratulations. Looks like a sweet truck!

Whoosh

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21' PB F150,18&20 Ecoboost Explorer Platinum,
Occupation
Worker of lead
Awesome!!! Congratulations on the Truck man. It looks outstanding.

This gives me a glimmer of hope. I have a 5/20 ETA but I am in the south. Hopefully mine was shipped out as well.

Did you ever track with Palsapp.com? Just courious as to what the shipping company gives as an update.

edit- I saw you mentioned in another thread you had a May 3 build week. I no longer have hope, it seems like starting in May the trucks that are built are shipped because several people from this week that have a confirmed shipped date or the truck has arrived.

I don't think anyone from my build week has gotten a confirmed ship date much less a truck.

Edit #2 I stand corrected someone from the week of 4./26 just got their truck.

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/thr...y-f-150-ordering-story-04-26-built-week.3663/
I looked up the truck on the ford VIN Tracker after my salesman texted me that it had been built and was scheduled to arrive at the dealership on 5/25...the tracker popped up the window sticker and the build date was 5/7, built at the Rouge, I have no idea which shipping company but I'll be happy to ask my salesman when I see him (and the new truck) Wednesday

Ashtown82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Asked for an update from the dealer today and was just now told it shows "moved to storage"....sad sad day. My tracker shows estimated delivery as 5/20/2021.....hmm....probably not. there is so little inventory now.....i suppose it's best in my situation to wait it out.....it would cost and arm and a leg now to take something

Order - 2/11
Blend date - 4/1
"In Production" date (from Ford tracker) - 4/19
XLT 302a 3.5 EB Sport/FX4/max tow/bed liner/wheel well liners.
Dearborn build

Sponsored

Whoosh

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21' PB F150,18&20 Ecoboost Explorer Platinum,
Occupation
Worker of lead

66F100Again

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'66 F100, '11 Mustang GT, '21 F150 Lariat
And now, back to news of the 'shutdown' (compliments of TheDetroitNews.com):

"Detroit — Ford Motor Co. is bringing its three-shift Dearborn Truck Plant, where America's best-selling vehicle, the F-150, is built down to one shift the week of May 24, the automaker confirmed Monday.

Production of Ford's profit-fueling vehicle is also down this week and next at the Kansas City Assembly Plant, the automaker previously said.

Automakers have been battling the global chip shortage since the start of the year. It's expected to cost automakers $110 billion this year and production of 3.9 million vehicles, according to the latest estimates from global consulting firm AlixPartners.

In other new Ford production cutbacks as of Monday, the Dearborn automaker said it will halt production the week of May 24 at Louisville Assembly, where the Escape and Lincoln Corsair are built."

Sadram

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 1500, BMW 135 I cab, Ford fiesta
Same here, built March 30th. Still in production, but a KR with a number of options but no bed liner or wheel well liners. Now if my truck isn’t delivered before the 22‘s come out, why take a 21. However, I did score three out of the 7 options causing delays, not to mention micro chips.
Do you actually know what options are causing delays? I am in Canada and there is almost nothing for info being provided here except microchip shortage. I’d love to see a list so I could figure out what I did to deserve a seven month wait for my platinum.

RayRay

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT SPORT SCAB 302A 2.7
Do you actually know what options are causing delays? I am in Canada and there is almost nothing for info being provided here except microchip shortage. I’d love to see a list so I could figure out what I did to deserve a seven month wait for my platinum.
Posted today on the other forum.

Please be advised that your AM preview gives the most current reasons for why an order is not previewing. The most common reasons orders may not be selected for scheduling include (but are not limited to):

· Spray In Bedliner

· Wheel Liner

· Deployable Running Boards

· Paints – Race Red/Lead Foot Grey/ Space White

· 53C-Max Trailer Tow,

· 50M- Interior Work Surface

· 91S – Max Recline Driver and Passenger Seat

Last edited:

Sponsored

Sadram

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 1500, BMW 135 I cab, Ford fiesta

Please be advised that your AM preview gives the most current reasons for why an order is not previewing. The most common reasons orders may not be selected for scheduling include (but are not limited to):

· Spray In Bedliner

· Wheel Liner

· 53C-Max Trailer Tow,

Thanks, not what I was expecting to be honest, but looks like I ordered 5 of the 7. Lol

KSB7503

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Ford Raptor 2019 Acura RDX
Occupation
Self Employed

· Spray In Bedliner

· Wheel Liner

· 53C-Max Trailer Tow,

Mine was built 5/7 & shipped 5/11 with Spray in Bedliner, Deployable Running Boards & Interior Work Surface ! Don't believe everything you read.

Berkfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLRU
Receipt Date2021-01-07
ETA End Date2021-07-29
Production Date2021-03-18
Still shows in production, it looks like I'll be waiting 7 months for mine