First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Ford Raptor 2019 Acura RDX
Occupation
Self Employed
You must of had a low priority code. I ordered my truck on March 11th and it still hasnt been built.
Priority code was 10
Sponsored

Seavee33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'13 F-150, Ordered 2021 Lariat
Occupation
Electrician/ Project Manager

bryantbus

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
95 Mustang Cobra, 16 Flex Lmt, 17 Taurus Lmt
It is all over the place. Our truck was produced 4/26 but hasn’t gone anywhere since then and we don’t have any offsite items to be added. Just a Lariat 502A PB going to TX at some point. ETA is still in the future, but no rhyme or reason even on those just recently built over the past couple of weeks. For a while it seemed like most trucks shipped out recently were N/NE locations, until I started seeing some FL areas.

yamamanr1m

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 XLT 302A Rpd Red Spr Crew 6.5ft - 3.5 EB
Occupation
Telco Engineering
Mindblowing!!! ??? How it's possible ? This should be the shortest time ever between ordering and picking a truck !

Ordered mine on March 29th.... not built yet... and no date estimate yet to built. Some guys here have ordered in December 2020 and January 2021, and doesn't have it yet!!! Really strange thing.

Niterider

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
factory worker
It is all over the place. Our truck was produced 4/26 but hasn’t gone anywhere since then and we don’t have any offsite items to be added. Just a Lariat 502A PB going to TX at some point. ETA is still in the future, but no rhyme or reason even on those just recently built over the past couple of weeks. For a while it seemed like most trucks shipped out recently were N/NE locations, until I started seeing some FL areas.
Well, mine has been showing “In production” since the 24th last month. The Ford tracker also shows an ETA of the 12th.

my salesman told me yesterday what he was looking at said the 22nd...of June.

I see other trucks similar getting delivered. So I’m not sure what the hangup is.
I’m starting to think it’s just luck, being built at the right time when a shipment of parts come in. Trucks that are on the assembly line at that time get done...those sitting out waiting, well, we could finish them but it would take longer bringing them back here vs just building what’s on the line right now...

Sponsored

yamamanr1m

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 XLT 302A Rpd Red Spr Crew 6.5ft - 3.5 EB
Occupation
Telco Engineering
Well, mine has been showing “In production” since the 24th last month. The Ford tracker also shows an ETA of the 12th.

my salesman told me yesterday what he was looking at said the 22nd...of June.

I see other trucks similar getting delivered. So I’m not sure what the hangup is.
I’m starting to think it’s just luck, being built at the right time when a shipment of parts come in. Trucks that are on the assembly line at that time get done...those sitting out waiting, well, we could finish them but it would take longer bringing them back here vs just building what’s on the line right now...
that what I'm thinking too ...

Diceman

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum Hybrid, Rapid Red, 6.5 bed
Occupation
Retired US Navy, retired manufacturing
Mine showing in transit on the tracker here. Both here and Ford.com show mine built and arrival at dealer by 5/25. Palsapp just shows pending when I put VIN in. Ordered 3/9 just noticed on paperwork my priority is 80. Loaded Platty PB we’ll see if it holds true.

jperry5835

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Hybrid Platinum
Hopefully they will use this shutdown to catch up on some of the built trucks waiting for parts.

keller24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Ford Edge, 2017 F-150 XLT
I ordered on Jan 25, built March 30, still in production. Dealer says best case is I get it in 6 weeks, worst case October. 2.7 502A Lariat, power boards and bedliner as well.

I'm glad you're getting your truck, but I'm a bit pissed that they're filling orders that went through a week before mine was produced and mine is still rusting away.
I ordered my Platinum Hybid on 1/25/21,. I have a VIN and the dealer told me a couple of weeks ago it had a build date of 5/17. But when I checked the VIN it doesn't show a build date?? Seems to be no rhyme or reason to orders in and what's coming out. Just trying to patiently wait.

Mash150

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 King Ranch, 157, SQ , PB
Occupation
Unskilled House Mechanic
I ordered on Jan 25, built March 30, still in production. Dealer says best case is I get it in 6 weeks, worst case October. 2.7 502A Lariat, power boards and bedliner as well.

I'm glad you're getting your truck, but I'm a bit pissed that they're filling orders that went through a week before mine was produced and mine is still rusting away.
Same here, built March 30th. Still in production, but a KR with a number of options but no bed liner or wheel well liners. Now if my truck isn’t delivered before the 22‘s come out, why take a 21. However, I did score three out of the 7 options causing delays, not to mention micro chips.

Sponsored

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
The chip shortage and all the other issues are really messing with all the automotive producers in a big way.

News is still saying the shortages will not be for just this year. The US needs to get these type items brought home to be produced, our leaders need the take heed for the writing has been on the wall for many months now.

I'm sure glad I got my order in very early and even then it took months longer than usual. I did save a lot on the price increases and still had some great rebates that I see are falling off now.

Good luck to you all and hope you see some good movement on your orders.

JoeBlowFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Plat PB (Job 1)
I ordered my Platinum Hybid on 1/25/21,. I have a VIN and the dealer told me a couple of weeks ago it had a build date of 5/17. But when I checked the VIN it doesn't show a build date?? Seems to be no rhyme or reason to orders in and what's coming out. Just trying to patiently wait.
If you're referring to the Production Date in the tracker on this site, that won't be populated until your truck comes off the assembly line, hopefully on 5/17.

OP
OP
stangsandatruck

stangsandatruck

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang GT, 2021 F150 XLT 302A
Occupation
Software Engineer
I dont know. The shortage will continue into the 2122 model year. There are not many 2021s sitting around
not claimed.
I know that where I work the hardware team has already been told by one of the suppliers that there will be both parts shortages throughout 2022 and the price of new devices will be increasing. So this looks like its going to be a one two punch of paying more and receiving less.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Damn. My truck we scheduled for the production the week of the 24th.
Sponsored