First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Coming who knows when 202? F150 screw Lariat
Occupation
Professor
For what’s it’s worth, I placed my order may 17th. The build date from the dealer has been bumped back almost every week since early august. I purchased a 21 off a lot last week that was slightly different from my order. If you can wait for a 22 I think it’s worth while. But Ford owes you for your patiences and loyalty. It’s a shame they are doing nothing for the customers when it’s clear they are putting dealer stock over retail orders
I think I read on another thread that I should be getting $1000 back. But on a $75,000 truck that doesn’t move the needle much.
and I understand the chip shortage has wreaked havoc on the industry. I do. But I would just really like an answer as to why people that ordered in July and august are getting a truck when I ordered early march and still don’t have a vin.
Sponsored

bosro

First Name
rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150
For what’s it’s worth, I placed my order may 17th. The build date from the dealer has been bumped back almost every week since early august. I purchased a 21 off a lot last week that was slightly different from my order. If you can wait for a 22 I think it’s worth while. But Ford owes you for your patiences and loyalty. It’s a shame they are doing nothing for the customers when it’s clear they are putting dealer stock over retail orders
I ordered exact day as you....
Bumped 5 times now,9/30 is next scheduled date.
I would buy off a lot in a heartbeat....but Supercabs are non existent,literally I haven't seen one in person yet.
I really hate getting a new truck in winter, have not approached dealer to see if I can roll into a 22 order.
But ordering a 22....shit a person could be waiting for it till winter next year.
Ford....or any corporation doesn't give a shit about us,it's the bottom line $$ they care about.

Toadkillerdog

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Panamera Turbo, 2020 Subaru Outback
Ordered 8/17/2021. No VIN or build date that I know of. Priority code 19 which is disappointing. It is a limited order. If it rolls over to 2022 and I don’t like seat leather colors, I will probably not reorder and just wait for a lightning in a couple of years. it’s been crazy watching this unprecedented sales market. Glad I have a reliable back up vehicle.

Mixxfixx

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Coming who knows when 202? F150 screw Lariat
Occupation
Professor
Ordered 8/17/2021. No VIN or build date that I know of. Priority code 19 which is disappointing. It is a limited order. If it rolls over to 2022 and I don’t like seat leather colors, I will probably not reorder and just wait for a lightning in a couple of years. it’s been crazy watching this unprecedented sales market. Glad I have a reliable back up vehicle.
the order guide is out for 2022. It’s in one of the sticky posts.

Sponsored

DGretka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 RKP
OP
OP
RalpL

RalpL

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 King Ranch, 601A, PB, 4x2, AMB/SG
Occupation
Retired

BoostedKWs

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat SR
Occupation
Engineer
Just put in my 2021 order with Chapman today (my experience lives up to their reputation in here), with a priority code 10. They said there was no official guidance from Ford regarding price protection but based on what I've seen here, it was worth a shot. FWIW I ordered a 501A PB Lariat Sport. If it gets moved to 22, I may adjust it to a 302A XLT Black. Well see what happens.

Sponsored

OP
OP
RalpL

RalpL

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 King Ranch, 601A, PB, 4x2, AMB/SG
Occupation
Retired
Admiral Blue is only on the upper trims correct
Admiral Blue only shows on the Limited. Pretty sure it was the same for the 2021s.

Another Ford

First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Anyone notice that the title of this thread is completely erroneous?
2021s are still being scheduled and the order banks did not open 9/15.
As I mentioned in another thread, and only my opinion, the 2022 order banks will open when the incentives end on 9/30.
I have two substantial cash incentives that indicate applicable to 2021/2022 orders and they both expire 9/30.
Hope I'm wrong and they open this week!

AgieF150

First Name
Rakesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 & 22F150 limited, 21 Ram 1500 limited EcoDiesel
Where would I find priority code?
Also my original post should have been 8-30, not 8-3
If you received a copy of DORA, your priority code should be on the top of the sheet.
Sponsored