First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 King Ranch, 601A, PB, 4x2, AMB/SG
Occupation
Retired
Anyone notice that the title of this thread is completely erroneous?
2021s are still being scheduled and the order banks did not open 9/15.
I started the thread and even I'm not sure where the title came from - I don’t remember putting a title. I was just posting what a dealer told me that day when I was musing about either ordering a 2021 or waiting to order a 2022.
Sponsored

Another Ford

First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
I started the thread and even I'm not sure where the title came from - I don’t remember putting a title. I was just posting what a dealer told me that day when I was musing about either ordering a 2021 or waiting to order a 2022.
Interesting ?

WRS

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Aviation
Anyone notice that the title of this thread is completely erroneous?
How is it Completely Erroneous? It was based on the info given at the time he started it. I had the same info from my dealer. look at the date it was started.

Another Ford

First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
How is it Completely Erroneous? It was based on the info given at the time he started it. I had the same info from my dealer. look at the date it was started.
As you can see, the thread starter did not give the thread that title.
I actually feel for the dealers... they get fed info from Ford and then Ford changes course on them.
Was not trying to lay blame on anyone at all.

kb2755

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 XLT 302A Sport
My dealer told me “consider the 2022 ordered” on Thursday, so I don’t know what to believe anymore :unsure:

Sponsored

Ionvex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F150 Lariat (Lemon) 2021 F150 Lariat
LIES! lol for the most part orderies are being pushed back. Unless he has an exact truck already on order. 60 days seems WAY to soon/early thought just considering the current circumstances of people with current orders with VINs.
I've grown accustomed to Fords lies. Been almost a year since I had the engine replaced. I would wait for a 22 now that I see the Black Package is once again available. Hated the red/brown accent trim in what they ordered me.

diesel97

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Edge
Occupation
electrical
I've grown accustomed to Fords lies. Been almost a year since I had the engine replaced. I would wait for a 22 now that I see the Black Package is once again available. Hated the red/brown accent trim in what they ordered me.
Are the interior trims different on the Sport/Black package different now? aka does the black package still have red/brown colors?

Last edited:

Drdre8424

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 f150
Are the interior trims different on the Sport/Black package different now?
Interested in knowing this as well. I dont know if losing all the '21 incentives and a price increase in ordering a 22 is worth an all black interior and some gloss black wheels. Wheels that I would assume would look very simliar to the Expeditions black app. pkg.

UGADawg96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 302A 157 PB
I can 100% guarantee there isnt a single boat coming over not filled to the brim. There are something like 40 cargo ships waiting off the coast of Long Beach. My company imports from China, Korea, and Tiawan and we have orders that have been waiting at origin port for months waiting on space. Even the stuff we sucessfully book container space for is getting held up for months after it ships. Then when it arrives stateside it sits in destination port for 1-2 months while our logisitcs struggle to book inland truck transport which is also above capacity. Just try to find a flatbed dedicated load ... youll be waiting several months for a booking that may get cancelled when they have someone come in and offer $30k for a single truckload.

Its rediculous now and its costing every single American consumer thousands of dollars whether they realize it or not.
We have some material for work come from Asia to Long Beach a few weeks ago. It took 3 weeks to float and then sat off shore in Long Beach for 2 weeks. Insane backup at that dock right now.
here is an article on this issue...

https://www.popsci.com/technology/record-breaking-container-ships-awaiting-entry/

Sponsored

ThunderBubba

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1998 F150, 2018 Explorer
Occupation
Retired
With parts shortages and plant shutdowns somewhat dictating the build dates for our trucks does the body style play into the scheduling? I see UNIKRN150 seems to be ordering a VERY RARE truck and has been waiting forever. I'm wondering if my SuperCab is a factor in the scheduling process and causing me to get pushed towards the back of the line (pun intended).

SARosei

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
On order 2021 F150 Hybrid
Occupation
Finance
Better news on my order -- placed July 1, now manufactured and reportedly on the move by rail, at the dealer estimate November 1. Lariat Hybrid. Awaiting with much anticipation.

Infotroll

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F 150 2022
Better news on my order -- placed July 1, now manufactured and reportedly on the move by rail, at the dealer estimate November 1. Lariat Hybrid. Awaiting with much anticipation.

Congrats

Last edited:

Deal Seeker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Platinum Hybrid 701A
They have to be pulling your string. I have been restraining myself from reaching out to my dealer but I may just end up calling them to verify this info/re-submit an order. No foul against you, it's just I can't believe it.
Just got the email from Ford Motor Company - Dealer called me and my 2021 MY has been converted to a 2022 MY. Same incentives and pricing is locked in. Order was placed on 08/30/2021.
Sponsored