First Name
Dewayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 f150 2020 BMW X5
Occupation
Retired
Green sticker is the window sticker for custom orders. Regular ones are blue.
Thanks, I have a green window sticker also just didn’t notice my name I will look again.

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
Thanks, I have a green window sticker also just didn’t notice my name I will look again.
You name is not on the sticker, only the order it's attached to.

Bobsputin

First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I ordered my truck in March and tried to sign an order and put down a deposit, even mentioning my fear. They would not take a deposit. I am honoring my part and waiting for my build - I'm sure they are not getting lots of requests for 4x2 PB.

Still scared, but the green sticker has my name on it.....
That is exactly the truck I ordered. LOL.
Your right though. Finding a 4x2 is like pulling teeth. Then, finding one with the 7.2kw PB ..... that's why I ordered.

Sponsored

rvniner

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Edge, 2021 F150 Lariat Powerboost 4X4
Occupation
Aviation Maintenance Technician Instructor
I ordered my F150 in February and was told 12 to 15 weeks for delivery. I had an ETA date of June 1st as of the last week of May. Saturday May 29th the ETA changed to August 28th. Not a word from the dealer. I had definite plans for this truck over the summer and had to make major adjustments. I went to the dealer June 1st and asked if August 28th could be a reliable date, their answer; no. I decided to cancel the order and try again in 2022 (with a different dealer). I had paid a down payment in February. I am unhappy to see the lack of customer focus as the chip fiasco continues to play out.

ScottBB

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
I ordered my F150 in February and was told 12 to 15 weeks for delivery. I had an ETA date of June 1st as of the last week of May. Saturday May 29th the ETA changed to August 28th. Not a word from the dealer. I had definite plans for this truck over the summer and had to make major adjustments. I went to the dealer June 1st and asked if August 28th could be a reliable date, their answer; no. I decided to cancel the order and try again in 2022 (with a different dealer). I had paid a down payment in February. I am unhappy to see the lack of customer focus as the chip fiasco continues to play out.
I don't believe the dealer has any more control than you do. Mine at least rarely knows anything b/c noone will tell them anything either. We both find out at very similar times any updates as Ford is not communicating well with anyone.
Sponsored