Sponsored

Dealer says Black Appearance Package not available until May

LeadFoot-Lariat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Lariat
Ordered a new lariat powerboost with the black pack back in October,my dealer just called to let me know according to the ford rep the black pack will not be available till may,so timeline add approx 8 weeks to that if there is no part issues which I know there will be.so I’m dropping the black pack and just going with the lariat sport with the 20’s
Sponsored

Undertheradar

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
I did the same with my Lariat PB. Well, to be more accurate, my dealer added the BAP without asking me when they converted my order from 21 to 22, so I had them remove it. Pulled the factory spray-in bed liner, tonneau and fender liners as well. Time will tell if it makes any difference.

OP
OP

LeadFoot-Lariat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Lariat
I did the same with my Lariat PB. Well, to be more accurate, my dealer added the BAP without asking me when they converted my order from 21 to 22, so I had them remove it. Pulled the factory spray-in bed liner, tonneau and fender liners as well. Time will tell if it makes any difference.
I was on the fence about the rims and grill,so I’m glad I removed it.My dealer believes a vin will be issued with in 2 weeks and to expect delivery around the beginning of march.fingers crossed

Chilidog

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150, Lariat, 5.0, Fx4, 502A, Carbonized Gray
Ordered a new lariat powerboost with the black pack back in October,my dealer just called to let me know according to the ford rep the black pack will not be available till may,so timeline add approx 8 weeks to that if there is no part issues which I know there will be.so I’m dropping the black pack and just going with the lariat sport with the 20’s
That's what I did. Trading better wheels for not as good interior with the red accents.

Snickerdoodle

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Sales
My dealer had all 3 of its BAP Platinum's scheduled with Vin Numbers for Build dates in late February... Not sure if Lariats are not the priority or maybe this week they will start to get scheduled. The Lariats with the 502A are no longer showing "Unscheduled - Material Hold" they now simply state "Unscheduled-Clean".

Sponsored

waitingforbigred

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Mustang Boss 302, 2022 F150 Lariat on order
My Lariat BAP got scheduled for 2/28 build week.

Orange-F150

First Name
Werner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
My dealer had all 3 of its BAP Platinum's scheduled with Vin Numbers for Build dates in late February... Not sure if Lariats are not the priority or maybe this week they will start to get scheduled. The Lariats with the 502A are no longer showing "Unscheduled - Material Hold" they now simply state "Unscheduled-Clean".
I like the sound of "unscheduled - clean"

waitingforbigred

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Mustang Boss 302, 2022 F150 Lariat on order

Orange-F150

First Name
Werner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Sharing here too, another Forum has a guy, CoachD033 that has a friend who lives close to a dealer who has a Lariat with BAP already on the lot. He took some pictures this morning....have a look.

dothedew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride, Model 3 Performance
Wow keeping the chrome caps on the tow mirrors is ridiculous in the context of the rest of the package. maybe they can be vinyl wrapped.
Sponsored