• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Dealer said my reservation is #14 out of 667, but I'm a little doubtful . . .

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sequoia/QX60, Maybe Bronco 6G WT
I suspect extended range will be more desirable due to concerns with range anxiety. Of course we will not know until the orders start coming in.

Might be worth a poll of the community.
My unscientific report based on the MME forum shows the ER battery is the large winner.
Sponsored

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE, Explorer,C10
I think you
My unscientific report based on the MME forum shows the ER battery is the large winner.
I think you are correct in this, it is a winner for Ford as when because I am pretty sure the cost increase between the two gives them a bit more profit. Do not think trim packages will delay delivery as Ford already is making tons of F150s so have the Bronco type supplu issues already sorted.

Will be getting a SR battery truck myself, because I am cheap.

Oh and I am 162 or 168 reservations at my smaller dealership so expect my Lightning, never.

beatle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Ridgeline, Miata, motorcycle(s)
If you're not towing, the SR battery should offer plenty of range. I have 243 rated miles in my Model S and I've never had an issue road tripping, even though I can almost never reach my rated range.

In other news, my dealership seems clueless when I ask them where I am in queue with them.

Losi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chrysler Town and Country
Oh and I am 162 or 168 reservations at my smaller dealership so expect my Lightning, never.
I’m a late reservation holder and swing wildly between utter despondency and unfounded optimism. Today, for whatever reason (I suspect it was a good cup of coffee) I’m hopeful for an early 2023 delivery, which if you look at it from a geological perspective, it’s not that long of a wait at all.

Sponsored

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
I’m a late reservation holder and swing wildly between utter despondency and unfounded optimism. Today, for whatever reason (I suspect it was a good cup of coffee) I’m hopeful for an early 2023 delivery, which if you look at it from a geological perspective, it’s not that long of a wait at all.
Define late. I consider myself somewhere in the middle with a June 3 reservation and am hoping for a late 2023 delivery. I would be upset if it pushes to 2024 and may look elsewhere if it goes to 2025.

greenne

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning (Ordered 6/19, delivered 10/28/22)
Define late. I consider myself somewhere in the middle with a June 3 reservation and am hoping for a late 2023 delivery. I would be upset if it pushes to 2024 and may look elsewhere if it goes to 2025.
Hey Tom-- I am right behind you in mid June reservation. I am planning on mid-->late 2023 as well.

Losi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chrysler Town and Country
July 24. As much as I’d like to have it, I’m not married to the Lightning; if a viable EV alternative comes along before it releases (either a full-sized suv, van, or truck), I’m jumping ship. But I remain optimistic and believe the stuff holding up the production and release will resolve itself in a year, two at the most. We shall see!

jefro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150, Corvette, Bolt EV,
Supposed to be delivered by September.

The ER battery also has some other goodies, not just larger battery.

If Canoo gets a truck out that might be interesting.

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus ST, Bronco
The reservation system actually went live about ten hours before the presentation. That's how I got #2 at my dealer.
This is the first I've heard of this! I received the email notification within minutes of reserving. Can you prove that you reserved hours before the presentation with your email timestamp?

EDIT:

Reservation #10820287
5/19/2021 confirmed at 9:48PM
Grieco Ford, Delray Beach, Florida
I can't believe someone would do that - go and lie on the internet!?

Ford F-150 Lightning Dealer said my reservation is #14 out of 667, but I'm a little doubtful . . . Screen Shot 2021-12-14 at 4.23.56 PM

PungoteagueDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX, Porsche C4S, Ford F-350 KR, Ford F-150 K
Occupation
retired
This is the first I've heard of this! I received the email notification within minutes of reserving. Can you prove that you reserved hours before the presentation with your email timestamp?

EDIT:

I can't believe someone would do that - go and lie on the internet!?

Screen Shot 2021-12-14 at 4.23.56 PM.png
Huh? It was in way before that confirmation email. I was sitting at the dealership when it went earlier that afternoon. No prevarication here.
Sponsored