DEAL LOOKS GOOD TO ME... (OPINIONS)

jpmtz

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150
These numbers are straight off an order summary from a friendly dealer we all know and love... whatdaya think? (The wife says to do it!)

F150 SUPERCAB-4X4-DIESEL-EQUIPGRP 101A HIGH/POWER GROUP-3.55 AXLE-TRAILER TOW PACKAGE-BEDLINER/SPRAY- (FUEL CHARGE $61.88 o_O)

MSRP --- 47,900
INVOICE- 44,306
THEIR PRICE BEFORE TAXES- 42,958: this is roughly 10.33% off MSRP and $1,348 below invoice or 3.1%.

Of course, further discounts/incentives may apply at delivery...

PS, can you imagine a local dealer (Springfield, MO.) beating this price if given the chance? The wife and I wouldn't mind a road trip back from IA, in a new truck.
(flight is around $300 for two)
Sponsored

Wolf Man

First Name
WolfMan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Yep, I'd say go with the wife on this 1.

It would be nearly impossible for anyone to beat much less match the price. Notice I said nearly lol Someone might do it but unlikely. But yeah I live in a small large city and out of the 6 Ford dealers in a 100 mile radius I contacted 4 and only 1 actually said they'd go as low as invoice, 1 basically said um no we can't lose that much money, 1 said they'd pass my request to someone else at their dealership but no one ever got back to me, the other didn't even bother to reply and I gave them all a copy of the build sheet and asked them to match.

Naturally the first guy I contacted (Albert, Granger Ford) in IA provided the build sheet. I shopped it around (see above) and he got the order. Lowest price, no bs, has lots of patience answering my questions and all around great guy! Good Luck!

Last edited:

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
Prices in the more populated NW Arkansas/SW Missouri cities are typically high. I have had good interaction with Wood Motors in Pineville, MO. Republic Ford in Republic, MO, I think is aggressive, but don’t quote me. My buddy only buys cars in Harrison, AR as he claims to get the best deals out there. So you can try Clay Maxey in Harrison.

I ended up at Superior Ford in Siloam Springs, AR. Essentially got same/similar deal as Granger. I have been very happy with their level of service.

Last edited:

EOhana13

First Name
Eden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan murano
Yeah, go with it 100%. That deisel is an expensive option and you are paying a very fair price in my opinion.
Sponsored