Sponsored

Day 1 weird issue - Tweeter speaker continuously clicks.

Kris

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 ford f150
I am having the same issue with my 2021 King Ranch. Popping sound coming out of the passenger side tweeder. My screen is also cutting in and out. After 30 seconds it resets itself and goes back to normal. I have roughly 7,000 miles on the truck. I have an appointment with the dealership next week. Any help before then would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
I am having the same issue with my 2021 King Ranch. Popping sound coming out of the passenger side tweeder. My screen is also cutting in and out. After 30 seconds it resets itself and goes back to normal. I have roughly 7,000 miles on the truck. I have an appointment with the dealership next week. Any help before then would be greatly appreciated.
Hi there! Would you send us a private message with your VIN and dealership name and location? I’d like to look into this concern on my end.

relworg

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum Powerboost
Hi there! Would you send us a private message with your VIN and dealership name and location? I’d like to look into this concern on my end.
Kris,

Just for some feedback it looks like this is a common issue (not just in this thread), but when I provided my truck information the only thing that happened was someone from customer service was reaching out to help schedule service. Is there something more that we can expect from raising these issues here?

psambrose

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 2018 Mustang GT 2017 Lincoln MKZ
Just wondering if anyone has found a resolution for this issue? My 2021 Platinum has just started making a clicking/popping noise from the driver side front tweeter. The problem seems to be aggravated when going over bumps in the road.

relworg

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
They have a replacement tweeter on back order for me. While it would be the simplest solution, I’m not going to be surprised if it’s something else…

Sponsored

Zyvin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Crew, FX4, Lariat
Just wondering if anyone has found a resolution for this issue? My 2021 Platinum has just started making a clicking/popping noise from the driver side front tweeter. The problem seems to be aggravated when going over bumps in the road.
That makes it sound like a loose connection. I wonder if those plugs for the tweeters are still behind the removable side dash panels?

Also, if I were having this issue, I would probably swap the left and right and see if the issue moves to the other side.

relworg

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
The ticking has actually mostly gone away, it would only occasionally happen. Finally got the tweeter in on back order and replaced yesterday (almost 6mo) and this morning it was back in full force, non-stop the entire drive.

Renegade21

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Limited Powerboost
Occupation
Technology Director
My passenger side tweeter started clicking about a week ago and nothing seems to stop it. All the fuse's are seated correctly, I am updated on software (4.2.4) and I tried removing the negative battery terminal, but it still clicks like a clock. There seems to be a lot of ideas on how to fix, but nothing seems consistent. Is it a requirement to learn how to live with disappointment and possible regret when purchasing a Ford? I love the truck, but the sound is very annoying with no solution available!

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
My passenger side tweeter started clicking about a week ago and nothing seems to stop it. All the fuse's are seated correctly, I am updated on software (4.2.4) and I tried removing the negative battery terminal, but it still clicks like a clock. There seems to be a lot of ideas on how to fix, but nothing seems consistent. Is it a requirement to learn how to live with disappointment and possible regret when purchasing a Ford? I love the truck, but the sound is very annoying with no solution available!
Sponsored